Move - Breathe - Golf
What you'll learn
- The science of Flow State and breathing
- How to combine movement and breath training to get in the zone
- How to build a powerful pre-shot ritual for golf
- How to get in the zone, manage stress and play your best golf
- No experience necessary, just a passion for golf
Golf is hard! Even the best players in the world can lose focus and hit bad shots. What makes them the best is how they bounce back from those bad shots. Learning how to manage stress and get into the zone on the course can have a significant impact on your game.
Just like your golf swing, learning how to breathe and tap into flow takes practice, the more you practice, the easier it gets.
Can it be that simple?
Can breathing actually improve your game?
Flow is a state of peak performance, a state that every golfer wants to achieve. This course will teach you how to combine movement and breath training and build a powerful pre-shot ritual that will help you get in the zone, aka Flow state, manage stress and play your best golf.
Some items we'll cover in this course include:
The science of Flow State
Breathing for performance
Combining movement and breath training to get in the zone
Building a pre-shot ritual
Breathing on the driving range and practice area
Managing stress on the golf course
By the end of this course, you'll have everything thing you need to get in the zone and start playing to the best of your abilities.
Who this course is for:
- Golfers of all levels
I've spent the past 20 years learning and teaching movement, martial arts and breath training. I've used that experience to create programs that combine movement and breath to challenge the body and empower the mind.
- Muay Thai and MMA Instructor
- Personal Trainer specialized in Functional Training
- Performance and Meditation Coach