Motivation In A Nutshell
What you'll learn
- How to create motivation on a consistent basis instead of wait for infrequent and short-lived bolts of inspiration.
- The four drivers that create motivation.
- How to leverage the four drivers of motivation so you are in control of your motivation levels all the time.
- How to create the habit of motivation.
- How to set meaningful goals that you can execute successfully.
- The role that dopamine plays in the successful execution of goals.
- The understanding that progress is the foundation of happiness, and that motivation facilitates the growth and progress to take place.
Are you ambitious but your brain seems not to share with you this same enthusiasm at times? Do you find that you struggle to maintain the motivation to complete projects and execute the goals that will bring you closer to your dreams?
Perfect- I've created this course for you!
You see, I was in the same boat as you until I finally understood the basic physiology of how the brain works. Now, I can work with my brain to keep it happy and motivated so it can execute the things I want it to.
This course will introduce a counter-intuitive and science-based truth that successful people utilize to motivate themselves: Motivation is the RESULT of taking action and not the cause.
However, this is not enough for motivation to bloom. You need additional tools that I explain in more detail -yet in an efficient manner- in this course so you can have an unfair advantage in anything you set out to do!
Remember, the quality of your life is strictly determined by the quality of your mindset. Are you ready to take it to the next level?
I'll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Driven and ambitious individuals.
- Successful people in the making. You know who you are.
- Those who are bored with the routine of an average life.
- Those who want to overcome adversity in their lives so they can be there for the people they love.
- Individuals who are excited by new projects and endeavors on a consistent basis.
Hey there! I'm Dr. Sarah Zaldivar. I hold a Ph.D. in Exercise Physiology from the University of Miami in addition to both a Master's and a Bachelor's degree in Nutrition and Dietetics. I am a Licensed Dietitian in addition to being a certified Exercise Physiologist with the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM). I am currently a creator on multiple platforms (YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram) and an adjunct faculty in nutrition and exercise physiology at Miami Dade College, DeVry University and ACSM. Previously, I taught nutrition and exercise physiology for 5 years at the University of Miami.