Apple Motion 5 : Create Titles for Final Cut X
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to build preset Titles in Motion 5 for Final Cut X
- Learn how to Expand Final Cut X's Title Presets
- Create 3D titles ready for Final Cut X
- Animate 3D Titles in Motion 5
- Understanding that Motion 5 is the link to Final Cut X
- Easy to Follow Instruction
- Getting started in Motion 5
- Going Further in Motion 5
- A copy of Motion 5 & Final Cut X
Motion 5.4.2 (Latest Version Jan 2019)
Final Cut X 10.4.5 (Latest Version Jan 2019)
I have been training Apple customers Motion 5 & Final Cut X for over 10 years at Apple stores in the UK and around the world.
Now it's your chance to join me in learning "Motion 5 Titles for Final Cut X : Motion 5 Projects'
In this Course I demonstrate the process of building a 3D graphic then go on to animate it and then save the whole project as a Preset for Final Cut X's Title library.
I promise you haven't seen anything like this on UDEMY It's a first and you won't look back once you start creating your own titles in Motion 5.
*** Included in this course is the Motion 5 file which has the 3D title built and animated ****
Ideally you will have already watched my previous course in 'Getting Started in Motion 5' & 'Going further in Motion 5'
Lets Get started
James Rickards - Apple Pro Certified in Motion 5 and Final Cut X
- Final Cut X Students wanting to build better Titles
- Looking to develop Templates for Final Cut X