Mortgage Fraud Prevention & Detection
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify & Recognize Typical Fraud Schemes
- Why FHA Loans are More Susceptible to Fraud
- How to Utilize Online and Offline Resources to Help Spot Potential Fraud
- What to Do When You Find Possible Fraudulent Information
- Minimum Basic Understanding of Mortgage Industry
- PDF Reader for Manuals & Resources
Learn how to detect and prevent fraud!
Mortgage fraud costs lenders - and consumers - billions of dollars every year! Protecting yourself and your company could be as simple as one-or-two clicks and 60 seconds of double checking a small detail. But nothing is small when it comes to fraud!
Learn the "tricks of the trade" from a 30-year industry veteran and certified fraud expert who has investigated and worked on some of the largest fraud cases in the country - and how catching little oversights could have prevented millions of dollars in losses.
Designed for lending professionals, including compliance, loan originators, processors, underwriters, closing staff and mortgage executives - this 60-minute training provides an inside look at mortgage fraud schemes and trends.
Program includes specific details on:
• Mortgage fraud trends and current schemes being used
• Purchase & refinance schemes - including short sale flops & identity fraud
• How to properly check identification of borrowers & supporting documents
• Typical "Red Flags" of the 1003 application, and other warning signs
Training looks at signature analysis (actual case study), the legal side of fraud, your individual liability, compliance procedures, CFPB and SAR reporting, and the penalties for fraud.
Presented by best-selling author, mortgage fraud & industry expert Chip Cummings. This course includes actual fraud examples, transcript, PDF manual and bonus materials/resources. Also includes Q&A from industry attendees on the LIVE presentation!
This quick course is a MUST for anyone involved in mortgage lending or the world of real estate!
BONUS DOWNLOAD - Attendees receive a downloadable state-by-state identification and online resource guide!
- Mortgage Loan Originators
- Mortgage Loan Processors
- Mortgage Compliance
- Mortgage Managers & Executives
- Real Estate Agents, Title Company Agents, Appraisers
Begins with "borrower identification", then looks at the "typical Red Flags" of a 1003 loan application. Examples include actual documents for employment and income misrepresentation, signature analysis, and online and offline resources.
The program concludes with a Q&A session from the live recorded program.
Once you have completed the program, please download the BONUS items which have been prepared for you!
ALSO - PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO "REVIEW" AND RATE THIS CLASS! If you enjoyed the content, please let others know - and help us to continue to provide quality programs in the future. THANKS!!!!
Invaluable for assisting loan originators, processors, underwriters, compliance personnel, title agents or other industry professionals to establish valid ID's
Thanks again for participating in our training, and should you have any questions or concerns - please contact us at (866) 977-7900 or Info@NorthwindInternational.com
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO LEAVE A REVIEW OF THIS COURSE! This helps us to provide quality programs in the future. Thanks!