Moroccan Cooking World - tajine, couscous and more ...
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master basic moroccan cooking techniques which can then be used to create an endless variety of dishes.
- Have the confidence to explore a wider range of flavours
- to Know the basic spices and their use in moroccan cooking.
- Make the 13 top restaurant favorite moroccan dishes with step by step, detailed recipes .
- to be able to cook the recipes taught in this course, students will need basic kitchen tools such as pan, knife, chopping board, kitchen spoons, and kitchen stove.
- Some of the ingredients used in recipes may not be readily available at grocery stores outside morocco , you might need to visit an arabic supermarket to get the necessary ingredients.
welcome to our course on moroccan cooking . Love moroccan food? Want to make flavorful moroccan tajine , couscous and more ? Then join us in 13 exciting episodes from the FOULKI team about moroccan Culinary World, and we will prove, that it is not hard to cook moroccan food.
we will take you step-by-step through the art of moroccan cooking and you will learn about the top spices and herbs that flavor moroccan food .
Not only that , but we also make sure we show you the easiest way to make every dish yourselves
This course is the products of cooperated efforts by a groupe of ambitious friends -moroccan natives- willing to share theire heritage , theire knowledge , their expertises and culinary culture with the rest of the world .
We love our country , and of course our food .
So, if you want to join the fun and enjoy discovering delicious Moroccan cuisine, then you’re only one click away from this amazing experience.
NB: course updated regularly with new content to stay relevant & up-to-date
- This course would suit everyone interested in learning about moroccan kitchen . It is aimed at beginners of all backgrounds, and no previous knowledge is required. It is equally suitable for professionals seeking moroccan kitchen knowledge for their business life and individuals looking to learn about moroccan kitchen for their social life.