Good morning! English vocabulary for intermediate students
- 41 mins on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use at least 70 upper-intermediate English words connected with actions we typically do in the morning.
- You should know English as a Second Language at the intermediate level (B1). If you're not sure what level your English is, you can do one of the free online tests, e.g. http://www.englishenglish.com/englishtest.htm
This is a fun course, based on the adventures of Susan on one of her mornings - well, a morning that doesn't go very well...
The course uses attractive cartoon-style pictures to help you visualise the story. It also provides illustrations of the new words.
Each episode is about 4 minutes long, and shows you how to use at least 7 upper-intermediate words, and a few bonus words as well. The words are first presented in the story, then explained later on in the video, and finally tested in the quiz.
All of that is offered to you by Kasia Sielicka, PhD - a highly qualified and experienced teacher of English with her own language school and hundreds of satisfied students!
- This course is for learners of English as a Second (Foreign) Language at an intermediate (B1) level, who want to develop their vocabulary and progress towards upper-intermediate (B2).