More Thai Cooking Recipes with Chef Kae
What you'll learn
- Learn to prepare and easily cook some traditional Thai dishes
- Enjoy the culture of Thailand by learning to cook Thai specialties
- A basic understanding of clean and safe food preparation and kitchen skills
- No special cooking equipment is needed. A food processor can be substituted for the mortar & pestle.
- Be prepared to purchase ingredients at a local Asian supermarket as some items may not be available in Western grocery stores.
This is Chef Kae's third Thai Cooking Class and she hopes that all of her past and present students will enjoy this all new class very much. This is her largest Thai cooking course ever with a mix of traditional, well known Thai recipes plus a few "specialty" recipes, better known mostly by native Thai people. If you enjoy Thai food and would like to learn more about how it is prepared, then this is the course for you!
Each lesson contains a list of ingredients for culinary students who would like to try to cook Thai in there homes or share with others. The Thai cooking classes are simple to follow and do not require any special kitchen tools and equipment. Although authentic Thai and/or Asian ingredients are recommended for best results, it is possible to find substitutes in a pinch.
Each lesson averages around 10 to 15 minutes and are easy to understand. We have included English voice overs to help clarify cooking instructions. Chef Kae welcomes any and all comments and encourages her students to participate in discussions.
We hope you enjoy Chef Kae's best Thai Cooking course, to date!
Who this course is for:
- People who have a passion for Thai food and/or Thai culture.
- These are authentic Thai recipes as opposed to "Westernized" versions.
- This course carries on with new recipes in addition to Chef Kae's other 2 Thai cooking courses
I was trained as a Thai chef 15 years ago at a first class hotel in Bangkok and later worked as a chef in Chiang Mai, Thailand. I owned and managed several Thai seafood restaurants in the Bangkok region. In 2012, I married my husband, who is American, and we now live in the USA. I have been involved in a successful Thai catering and restaurant business for the past few years but now wish to share my knowledge and love of Thai cooking with my friends and students around the world.
Owner of Alpine Web Media, a web design agency started in 1995. We have designed websites for over 500 clients all over the world. Experience includes all facets of web design plus, social media, SEO, web video, web hosting services, e-commerce and much more.
We have worked with companies as large as IBM and companies as small as sole proprietors.