Moodle 3.0x Masterclass: Complete Educator's Guide to Moodle
What you'll learn
- Create a personalised online class for your students - from scratch!
- Choose and Use - the Learning resource that's perfect for the job - Books, Video Lessons, Glossary, Webpage, Add external URLs, embed Youtube videos and lot more
- Create high engagement from your students with loads of Learning Activities - Quizzes, Discussion Forums, SCORM Lessons etc
- Build an asset for yourself and your Instituition - with a fully reusable Question Bank - which you can share with other courses and other teachers also!
- Leverage Moodle's Assessment tools like - Assignments, self graded Quizzes and lots of different question types - including "Cloze" and "Matching"
- Save yourself hundreds of hours with Moodle's powerful Automated Gradebook
- NO Special Requirements - You can access Moodle's excellent DEMO site - if you do not have access to your own Moodle installation. You will even be taught to install Moodle on your own laptop!
Looking to create a world-class online course? Want to learn a LMS that is trusted by 80+ million users worldwide? Want a powerful skill on your resume?
Whatever your motivation to learn Moodle, you've come to the right place.
This course is the FIRST, most comprehensive and cost effective Moodle 3.0 course on the entire web - or your money back.
Course Update: 01st Nov, 2017
- 6 new lessons to the course, new section titled "BONUS: BEST PRACTICES for FULL MOODLE COURSE LIFECYCLE"
- New section added on "Roles and Permissions" in Moodle
- Two additional debug lessons added in the "Installation" section
- Resources section new content added & updated
Moodle is trusted by institutions and organizations large and small, including Shell, London School of Economics, State University of New York, Microsoft and the Open University.
Moodle's worldwide numbers of more than 60,000+ Institutions and 80+ million users across both academic and enterprise level usage makes it the world's most widely used learning platform.
Master the World's Most Popular Learning Management System - MOODLE in this Comprehensive Course.
- Learn the LATEST version - Moodle 3.0 - and stay miles AHEAD of the curve
- Start from the very basics - this course makes no assumptions
- Earn promotions with your new skills - Become indispensable in your institution
- BONUS - learn how to install Moodle 3.0 on your Windows laptop - or just use Moodle's powerful and full fledged DEMO site for all of your learning and experimentation
- Create HIGH LEARNER ENGAGEMENT - Practice Quizzes, Video Lessons, embed YouTube videos, Glossaries, Assignments, Books, Surveys, Question Banks and a whole lot more
Learn Moodle 3.0 to create Powerful Learning Experiences for your Learners
- Any Device, Any Where - learn to create online classes that can be used on ANY device with a screen and learners can access from Anywhere
- High Engagement with Social Tools - like the Discussion forum, WIKI, blogs
- Save Hundreds of hours and Thousands of dollars - with automated tools such as reusing the course structure, self evaluated quizzes, Gradebook, Video lectures etc
- Leverage the power of sites like YouTube for how-tos, Wikipedia for articles - literally embed ANYTHING into your own course
- FLIP classes!! Have students prepare for topics BEFORE they come into your physical classes. Create lectures ONCE - and have it reused millions of times
- BLENDED learning - mix and merge online, offline learning to create very powerful blended classes
What am I going to get from this course?
- A step-by-step video tutorial starting from the absolute basics - all the way to advanced topics.
- Video lectures, extensive resources, PDFs etc - over 56 separate lessons
- Countless hours saved with Moodle's learning and teaching automation tools (like the Quiz and Grade Book)
- Respect of peers, students, school administrators
- A powerful and absolutely essential teaching tool that is indispensable in the future of education
- A lifetime access to this course - and all future updates, enhancements
- BONUS: Administration section including very detailed instructions on how to install on a Windows computer (non-production usage)
- Tips, tricks, pitfalls and other points distilled from a lot of experience - these are distributed through out the course lessons
Who this course is for:
- Educators from University level to K12 - looking to implement a world class Learning Management System
- Corporate Trainers seeking to learn the World's most popular Open Source (FREE) LMS!
- Teachers seeking to enhance their skillset with Moodle - the LMS with most implementations around the world
- NOT for Moodle Aministrators - This course will not teach Moodle Administration in depth. I have a DIFFERENT bestseller course for MOODLE ADMIN.
- Administrators seeking to explore Moodle for implementation in their Instituition
Srikanth's recent leadership role as Senior Software Delivery Manager for one of the World's Largest Learning Management System implementation for online structured higher education - with more than 400,000 students pursuing online Masters/Bachelors and Certificate for one of India's largest and most diversified Education Providers with a global footprint in countries including the US, Singapore, UAE-Dubai, Malaysia etc.
Srikanth has directly managed clients including Telegraph Media Group UK, Microsoft, Yahoo, Marriott, Expedia, British Airways, Precise Media Group UK, Sequoia Media Group US, Tesco, and Hooper Holmes Inc. Managed teams sized in excess of 50, cross functional and projects/products in excess of 15 million USD.
Srikanth has over 18 years of experience in Software Delivery Management, Project and Program Management, design and architecture, development of software solutions, spanning high-transaction enterprise level applications to standalone product development. He has extensive exposure to successful Program/Project management techniques such as PMP and Prince2; Experience in various software development methodologies like ISV Product Lifecycle, traditional Waterfall, Agile (Scrum and DSDM).
Extensive experience in Proposal Engineering – effort, schedule and pricing estimations using WBS, COCOMO, pre-sales and customer relations – specially in Off shoring model. Specialties: Proposal Engineering, Product Development, Client relationships, high complexity and visibility software delivery management, architecture and design.