Moodle Tutorial: EXPERT LEVEL Educator Course
What you'll learn
- Use expert level Learning Content strategies - including SCORM
- Leverage Open Educational Resources - locate, evaluate and utilize
- Strategize for ADAPTIVE LEARNING - What, Why, How?
- Build multiple Adaptive Learning Path in Moodle
- Use Moodle's most powerful tool for Adaptive Learning
- Use Collaborative Learning Techniques in Moodle
- Use Completion Tracking and Restrict Access in Moodle
- Learn GAMIFICATION of courses in Moodle
- Students SHOULD ALREADY have familiarity with Moodle - course creation, basics of Moodle Educators
- NO OTHER Special Requirements - You can access Moodle's excellent DEMO site - if you do not have access to your own Moodle installation. You will even be taught to install Moodle on your own laptop!
Learn Moodle's advanced features step-by-step to become an Expert level Moodle Educator. You will learn how to convert your "one-size-fits-all" Moodle course - to a "Custom-learning-path", "Gamified" course - while leveraging advanced learning content techniques.
The #1, FIRST and BEST resource anywhere to learn Advanced Moodle techniques. Topics include Adaptive Learning, Gamification, SCORM, OER, Social Aspects, Advanced Communications, Collaborative Learning and more. This course will provide exceptional value to you - several times over the price paid - OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Answer these to see if you need this course:
- You already have a free, Open Source LMS i.e. Moodle. Now, do you want Open Source LEARNING CONTENT? Learn how to tap into OER - to save $$$$s, time and effort.
- Do you want to significantly reduce interoperability $$$$s for your institution? Learn how to use SCORM in Moodle.
- Do you wish your courses were as engaging as Facebook and LinkedIn? Learn GAMIFICATION of your courses.
- Is every student in your course exactly the same? No. But do you have different learning paths for the weak student and the gifted student? Learn how to create a course that ADAPTS to learner's requirements.
- Are you clueless about student's online learning behavior? Tap into ANALYTICS.
Master Moodle's Advanced Features Quickly Using this Expert Educator's Course:
- Learn Advanced Learning Content Techniques
- Learn to use Collaborative Learning Tools in Moodle
- Build customized learning paths for students - according to their learning needs (Goodbye to "one-size-fits-all"!)
- Leverage Moodle's most powerful tool for Adaptive Learning (several techniques taught)
- Develop phenomenal student engagement with Gamification in Moodle
- Leverage Analytics - find out what is happening in your online class!
Become an EXPERT level Moodle Educator with this course:
- The SCORM international standard significantly reduces your Learning Content interoperability costs
- Gain $$$$'s worth of free, Learning Content - using Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Use Wiki, Glossary tools to drive Collaborative Learning - increase student engagement significantly
- See how Lesson Module can be used to create Adaptive Learning (address weak students and strong students separately)
- Learn GAMIFICATION in Moodle (everybody is doing it) - to supercharge student engagement with Scoreboards, Progress bars,
- Basics of Learning Analytics with SCORM reports, Lesson reports and more
What am I going to get from this course?
- Highly potent and condensed information - highly prepared - 100% hands on - 100% subtitled lectures - no rambling.
- Learn in a few hours - concepts that will otherwise take MONTHS to stitch together elsewhere
- Learn Expert level concepts DIRECTLY from a teacher who has implemented Learning Management Systems across a diverse set of requirements - pure online distance education to blended learning to classroom augmentation. From large scale DE to small scale corporate training classrooms. Join ~3000 Moodle learners who have learned aspects of Moodle from this teacher.
- Quizzes and Practice Assignments - to selftest your knowledge
- DIGITAL COMPLETION CERTIFICATE provided by UDEMY *you need to finish 100% of this course
Go ahead and join this course - and I look forward to seeing you in the class!
Who this course is for:
- Designed SPECIFICALLY for Moodle Educators who want to improve Moodle skillset
- Teachers seeking to enhance their Moodle skillset to Cutting Edge!
- Corporate Trainers seeking to learn the World's most popular Open Source (FREE) LMS!
- Educators from University level to K12 - looking to implement a world class Learning Management System
- Administrators seeking to explore Moodle teaching - for implementation in their Instituition
- NOT for Moodle Aministrators - This course will not teach Moodle Administration in depth. I have a DIFFERENT bestseller course for MOODLE ADMIN.
Srikanth's recent leadership role as Senior Software Delivery Manager for one of the World's Largest Learning Management System implementation for online structured higher education - with more than 400,000 students pursuing online Masters/Bachelors and Certificate for one of India's largest and most diversified Education Providers with a global footprint in countries including the US, Singapore, UAE-Dubai, Malaysia etc.
Srikanth has directly managed clients including Telegraph Media Group UK, Microsoft, Yahoo, Marriott, Expedia, British Airways, Precise Media Group UK, Sequoia Media Group US, Tesco, and Hooper Holmes Inc. Managed teams sized in excess of 50, cross functional and projects/products in excess of 15 million USD.
Srikanth has over 18 years of experience in Software Delivery Management, Project and Program Management, design and architecture, development of software solutions, spanning high-transaction enterprise level applications to standalone product development. He has extensive exposure to successful Program/Project management techniques such as PMP and Prince2; Experience in various software development methodologies like ISV Product Lifecycle, traditional Waterfall, Agile (Scrum and DSDM).
Extensive experience in Proposal Engineering – effort, schedule and pricing estimations using WBS, COCOMO, pre-sales and customer relations – specially in Off shoring model. Specialties: Proposal Engineering, Product Development, Client relationships, high complexity and visibility software delivery management, architecture and design.