Branded Moodle MasterClass 4.0. Edwiser RemUI Theme
What you'll learn
- Learn how to install Moodle on CPanel
- Learn how to install RemUI Premium Theme
- Learn how to customize front-end using CSS
- Learn how to customize your site's colors
- Learn how to create and add your logo
- Learn how to customize Moodle frontpage settings
- Learn how to register your Moodle site
- Learn how to install Edwiser plugins
- Learn how to install third party plugins
- Learn how to customize the homepage and the dashboard
- Learn how to create the homepage
- Learn how to create and add a loader
- Learn how to customize the signup page
- Learn how to login and signup
- Learn how to add background to the login and signup page
- Learn how to setup outgoing mail configuration
- Learn how to customize your course format settings
- Learn how to create a course
- Learn how to create course welcome message
- Learn how to add activities to the course
- No programming or coding experience needed
Do you want to learn how to build a professional Learning Management System for your school or business based on a Powerful, Secure, and Open-Source platform, in a WEEK? Do you want to achieve this with no programming or coding experience at all? If the answers to these questions are YES, then this course is meant for you.
We have put together a course that is meant to equip you with the skills to begin your journey of becoming an experienced Moodle developer, administrator, manager, or instructor. This course is also Elementary for educators who work with Moodle in their institutions of learning as the Learning Management System.
Moodle is a community-driven, globally supported platform that boasts +100 million users worldwide. Moodle is more than just an LMS platform – we are a global community of educators, trainers, developers, system administrators, and learners who are dedicated to building the world’s most effective platforms for learning. From sharing educational resources and debating new ideas to fixing bugs and updating documentation, our community is here to support you throughout your online learning journey.
This course will adopt a practical approach where we will slowly but surely build together while at the same time explaining all relevant concepts within each of the 21 stages we have created so far.
This is a growing course so expect more sections and lectures to be added in the near future. Check the description to keep track of any changes that our team may make. This course is offered to students speaking English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish.
Make the first step. Let's begin.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Moodle developers, administrators, managers and instructors
- Intermediate Moodle developers, administrators, managers and instructors
- Expert Moodle developers, administrators, managers and instructors
- Educators (teachers, lecturers, tutors...)
Open Canopy Inc. is a software engineering company whose vision is to support individuals and companies in accomplishing their most incredible feats. The Open Canopy Academy supports this vision by providing an avenue that the company can use to transfer knowledge to individuals and companies which they can use for their development.
The company's academic section is currently comprised of:
1. Peter Hesbon, a Senior Accountant and Curriculum Developer with over 35 years of experience
2. Tony Ajode, a Telecommunications Engineer with over 7 years of experience as a telecommunications engineer and systems and product developer presently pursuing a Master's Degree in Computer Science
3. Chrispine Williams, a graduate Telecommunications Engineer with over 5 years of experience as a telecommunications engineer and web and mobile applications developer
4. Christine Nita, a Senior Financial and Systems Auditor with over 7 years of experience
5. Victor Enock, a Principal Economist and Systems Auditor with over 5 years of experience
As a company, we are branching into the educational space so that we can share our knowledge and connect with the rest of the world. Our first publication, Moodle 4.0 (2022) MasterClass Plus Edwiser RemUI Theme is heavily based on our experience building and maintaining Moodle-based Learning Management Systems for schools and institutions of higher learning. It is a straightforward and practical course that provides value for money by teaching exactly what it promises you will learn and more.
We plan to publish additional courses using this practical approach touching on subjects within the space of Engineering, Accounting, Economics, and Mathematics.
We look forward to learning with you.