Moodle Administration Tutorial: Beginner, Intermediate Guide
What you'll learn
- Create a fully functional Moodle Learning Management System from GROUND UP
- Decide when to use Moodle as a solution. And when NOT to.
- Install Moodle TEST/DEMO server on your own Windows Machine. Very similar for Linux machines also.
- Apache, PHP, MySQL and Moodle tech stack installation included
- Customize Moodle's blocks and Dashboards
- Learn WHERE to find themes, WHICH to choose as best solution, HOW to install the selected theme
- Build a high engagement Front Page for Moodle - using several plugins.
- Manage Categories Hierarchy like a PRO
- Create Courses - using different COURSE FORMATS. Detailed examples shown
- Understand Moodles RBAC - Role Based Access Control mechanism. Understand Standard Roles and Permissions
- User Management - Create users manually and bulk upload
- NO Special Requirements - You can access Moodle's excellent DEMO site - if you do not have access to your own Moodle installation. You will even be taught to install Moodle on your own laptop!
Want to create and run a world-class online Learning Management System? Want to learn Moodle Administration trusted by 80 million users worldwide? Want a powerful skill on your resume?
Whatever your motivation to learn Moodle 3.0x Administration, you've come to the right place.
This course is the FIRST, most comprehensive, cost effective Moodle 3.0x Administration course on the entire web - or your money back.
COURSE UPDATE - 01-Nov-2017
- One-click Moodle installation over Softaculous - Webserver Installation (public)
- Two additional debug lessons added to Moodle installation section
- RESOURCES section updated with new content
is trusted by institutions and organizations large and small, including
Shell, London School of Economics, State University of New York,
Microsoft and the Open University.
Moodle's worldwide numbers of
more than 65,000+ Institutions and 80 million users across both academic
and enterprise level usage makes it the world's most widely used learning platform.
Master the World's Most Popular Learning Management System - MOODLE ADMINISTRATION in this Comprehensive Course.
- Learn the LATEST version - Moodle 3.0x - and stay miles AHEAD of the curve
- Start from the very basics - this course makes no assumptions
- Earn promotions with your new skills - Become indispensable in your institution
- Learn how to install Moodle 3.0x on your Windows laptop - or just use Moodle's powerful and full fledged DEMO site for all of your learning and experimentation
- Learn to install Moodle on a hosting Webserver - One-click Softaculous install
- LEARN TO LEVERAGE from thousands of FREE themes and plugins - learning activities, plagiarism, reporting, course formatting - and a whole lot more
- Learn World Class Moodle LMS Admin, Configure, Theme, Manage Courses, Users, Permissions, Roles, Security, Plugins, Installation
Learn MOODLE 3.0x ADMINISTRATION to create Powerful Learning Experiences for your Learners
- Any Device, Any Where - learn to create online classes that can be used on ANY device with a screen and learners can access from Anywhere
- High Engagement with Social Tools - like the Discussion forum, WIKI, blogs
- Save Hundreds of hours and Thousands of dollars - with automated tools such as bulk upload for students, courses etc
- INSTANTLY change the entire look and feel with top class themes
- Support FLIP classes, BLENDED learning or PURE online!! Whatever the game may be.
What am I going to get from this course?
- A step-by-step video tutorial starting from the absolute basics - all the way to advanced topics.
- SIX hours of videos & lecture - over 64 separate lessons
- Countless hours saved with Moodle's automation tools
- Respect of your Peers, Educators, Students, School Administrators
- A powerful and absolutely essential teaching tool that is indispensable in the future of education
- A lifetime access to this course - and all future updates, enhancements
- Very detailed instructions on how to install on a Windows computer (non-production usage)
- Tips, tricks, pitfalls and other points distilled from a lot of experience - these are distributed through out the course lessons
Who this course is for:
- Administrators seeking to explore Moodle for implementation in their Instituition
- Administrators, Managers, Course Creators who want to build Moodle LMS
- IT Professionals tasked with creating a scalable, open source Learning Platform
- NOT FOR EDUCATORS - This course will not teach you to build a course within Moodle. I have a different course for that.
Srikanth's recent leadership role as Senior Software Delivery Manager for one of the World's Largest Learning Management System implementation for online structured higher education - with more than 400,000 students pursuing online Masters/Bachelors and Certificate for one of India's largest and most diversified Education Providers with a global footprint in countries including the US, Singapore, UAE-Dubai, Malaysia etc.
Srikanth has directly managed clients including Telegraph Media Group UK, Microsoft, Yahoo, Marriott, Expedia, British Airways, Precise Media Group UK, Sequoia Media Group US, Tesco, and Hooper Holmes Inc. Managed teams sized in excess of 50, cross functional and projects/products in excess of 15 million USD.
Srikanth has over 18 years of experience in Software Delivery Management, Project and Program Management, design and architecture, development of software solutions, spanning high-transaction enterprise level applications to standalone product development. He has extensive exposure to successful Program/Project management techniques such as PMP and Prince2; Experience in various software development methodologies like ISV Product Lifecycle, traditional Waterfall, Agile (Scrum and DSDM).
Extensive experience in Proposal Engineering – effort, schedule and pricing estimations using WBS, COCOMO, pre-sales and customer relations – specially in Off shoring model. Specialties: Proposal Engineering, Product Development, Client relationships, high complexity and visibility software delivery management, architecture and design.