Montessori Sewing Course
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Step by step presentations to Integrate Sewing in your Montessori Daily Activities and Curriculum
- 1- Fundamental pre-sewing lessons/Preliminary lessons.
- 2-Stringing and Lacing.
- 3-Weaving scaffolded activities.
- 4-Knitting and Embroidery.
- Be able to practice the lessons and committed to finish all the course content
- Be able to read and understand English at a good level.
The Hands are the Instruments of Man’s Intelligence- Dr. Maria Montessori
Do you have a sewing shelf in your Montessori class or homeschool? If you don't have one then you may want to consider the importance of teaching children how to sew.
Top Reasons why sewing is important for children:
It's a brilliant tool to build fine motor skills. Imagine the threading, stitching, tying a knot,..etc and how it can strengthen your youngster's fine motor skills.
Sewing develops high level of independence.
It enhances their concentration, self-control, patience, and creativity.
- This course is for educators, parents, or anyone who is passionate about learning how to teach children sewing lessons in step by step video presentations.
- Teachers and Parents