MongoDB for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn the most used, open-source document database, and NoSQL database aka MongoDB
- Install MongoDB
- Logic behind the MongoDB data storage
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- Learn to execute CRUD - write queries to create, read, update and delete operations
- Understand terminal commands for managing the database
- Advanced Features of MongooseJS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
- Learn how easy to use MongoDB
- MongoDB is a document-oriented data store that is easy to get started with but also scales well as your application grows.
- It’s schemaless nature allows greater flexibility or changing application requirements. It’s one of the best databases in terms of developer productivity.
- MongoDB is an document-oriented database designed to allow developers to scale their applications to meet scalability demands.
- MongoDB features a flexible document model that allows for accelerated development productivity so that you can release better applications, faster.
- Any device where you can watch the course such as a mobile phone, computer or tablet
- Determination to learn MongoDB, Mongoose, Nosql, mongodb
- Desire to have detailed knowledge about MongoDB
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- Desire to learn full stack web development using MongoDB
- Desire to learn mern stack full stack web development, nodejs, express, mongodb
Welcome to "MongoDB for Beginners”.
Learn NoSQL database MongoDB from scratch, create modern databases for your projects using MongoDB and Mongoose!
This course will be your gateway to learn MongoDB with a step-by-step approach. We can assure you that only this course will enough for you to learn MongoDB. Mongodb, nosql, mongoose, mongodb for beginners, mongodb, nosql database, mongo, nosql mongodb, no sql, mongodb mongoose, mongodb administration, mongodb for beginners
By the way, you do not need to know anything about this course.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
This course is designed to explain fundamental elements of Mongo varying from collections, validations, and common record manipulation techniques. At the end of this course, you will be able to use the popular MongooseJs library, use Mongo queries to be sure that your code is working properly, comprehend the advanced features of Mongoose to make your work faster, and create fast and responsive apps thanks to Mongo’s flexible structure.
It is important to note that if you are facing problems with Mongo DB or have not understood it well enough, this MongoDB course is what you are looking for!
MongoDB is a document-oriented data store that is easy to get started with but also scales well as your application grows. It’s schemaless nature allows greater flexibility or changing application requirements. It’s one of the best databases in terms of developer productivity.
In this course you will learn;
The logic behind MongoDB’s data storage
The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
Writing queries for creating, reading, updating, and deleting operations
Advanced Features of MongooseJS
The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
Full stack web development for database MongoDB
MongoDB for beginners
MongoDB is an document-oriented database designed to allow developers to scale their applications to meet scalability demands. MongoDB features a flexible document model that allows for accelerated development productivity so that you can release better applications, faster.
No prior knowledge is needed!
What is Node.Js and what is it used for?
What are the advantages of Node.Js?
What does it mean that Node.Js is a runtime system?
What is microservices architecture and how can Node.Js be used for it?
Microservices architecture is a software development style or method where single-function modules originate. Each has a very well-defined operation and interface and can deploy on its own. In essence, it’s a way of developing modules that you can repurpose from one program or application to another. When you create an application, it’s a collection of modules that have been thoroughly tested and are well-maintained. The modules are typically built around different business-specific capabilities and are then loosely coupled to other modules when deployed as part of a program. You can use Node.Js in microservices architecture as the language of choice for one, some, or all of the microservices (or modules). The beauty of microservices is that you can use the best language for the specific microservice. But where highly scalable, fast programs are needed, Node.Js would be a top contender.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel our seasoned instructors' expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now “MongoDB Course with All Details”.
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn MongoDB
- Anyone interested in NoSQL Schema
- Developers new to backend-side
- Professionals who are willing to learn MongoDB Database
- People who want to learn mongodb, mongoose, nosql
- People who want to learn nosql, mongoose, nodejs mongodb
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.