MongoDB Database Developer Course In Python
What you'll learn
- Learn general knowledge about using databases with your applications
- Learn about the features available in MongoDB
- Learn how to create Python applications to interact with your own MongoDB Database
- Learn system administration concepts for managing and scaling your MongoDB systems
- General Computer Skills
- Basic experience with the Python programming language
- A computer capable of running a Anaconda environment and MongoDB server
In the evolving technology industry, data has become "King". Whether you are running a simple ecommerce website or trying to train complex neural network models, the skills to manage large amounts of data in your software applications are constantly growing in demand.
So to rise to the challenge, this course we will cover the powerful features of the MongoDB database using the Python programming language. Whether you are a complete beginner to databases, or wanting to learn how to optimize your current dataset, this course has something for anyone looking to learn more about managing datasets in MongoDB within their Python applications.
Whether you are a aspiring App Developer, or a Big-Data Enthusiast. You will come to find the features in MongoDB will help expedite your projects' data management. The growing popularity of NoSQL applications make Mongo DB one of the best frameworks to learn.
This course will cover topics such as:
- Development Environment Setup
- MongoDB Database Server Usage
- Utilizing the Command Line Interface to interact with your Database
- Implementing MongoDB features in your own Python code
- Using the powerful Aggregation Pipeline
- Improving Database performance
- MongoDB Security And Authentication
- Advanced MongoDB Topics
- And Much More...
Not to mention additional content to help you practice what you have learned, such as:
- Projects which you create Python code to interact with your own video game database
- Mini Challenges to give you example scenarios to test the skills you've learned
- Quizzes to help fortify your knowledge
This course also utilizes the popular Jupyter Notebook framework. No more fumbling between code editors and terminals to write our your programs and run your Python scripts. Instead we have an all encompassed environment which allows us to program as we go, and act as a detailed documentation guide which helps streamline your learning experience.
Python programming experience is preferred, but not required, as I will guide you through step-by-step how to implement MongoDB features into your own Python code in detailed video lectures, complimented with explanatory animations. Be sure to check out some of the sample lectures available for free Preview.
If you somehow aren't satisfied with the content of this course, you can feel free to utilize Udemy's course refund policy to get your money back. So you can give this course a try worry-free to help you learn these valuable database skills.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about the features available in MongoDB
- Anyone who wants to make a Python application which can store and interact with data stored in a database
- People who are tired of saving their application data as .txt or .csv files, and want a better way to store and query their data
Hey there, I'm Raymond Andrade.
I am a Robotic Systems Developer, specializing in software development for marine robotic systems. Besides working in the field of marine robotics, I was the project manager of the University of Hawaii Marine Robotics Research lab during my time there doing my undergraduate degree. There I spearheaded robotics projects such as the RobotX challenge, to marine robotics demonstrations in partnership with the US Navy and NATO allies.
In my courses I hope to provide a clear and aesthetically appealing approach to teaching. Searching the internet for relevant robotics content that is easy to understand can be tricky. Therefore I try to keep my courses as high a quality as possible, packed with one-on-one discussions, aesthetic animations, and walk through coding exercises.
I hope to help make robots more prevalent in everyday society. Hopefully together we can create robots everyone can benefit from.