Money Masters 101: Personal Finance for Students
- No Previous Knowledge of Finance
Learn how to set goals, finance your dreams, budget, save and invest in the easiest, most practical and impactful way!
This course is specific for Montreal students and includes:
- Tools and apps to make budgeting and saving easy and automatic
- Contact information of free financial advisers close to home
- Contact information for lifetime one-on-one coaching sessions and access to a personal finance community that is inclusive and learns from the experience of their members
- Students who want to take charge of their finances
- Introduction to Your Financial Goals
- What Is Your Passion?
- What Is Your Dream?
- Conclusion to Your Financial Goals
- Introduction to Budgeting and Saving
- How to Budget
- How to Save (Pay Yourself First)
- How to Stay Disciplined
- Automate Your Expenses and Conclusion
LIFE ACADEMY is an education platform where students can give and receive practical classes such as personal finance, time management and entrepreneurship. These classes and projects will help them (1) explore a professional interest, (2) form a professional network and (3) develop their resumes. These classes are specific for Montrealers and translate into one-on-one coaching.