Money Freedom - Money skills for financial abundance
What you'll learn
- How to bring Psychology, physiology, spiritual element together to build a financially abundant life
- How to trick your mind to take action and generate motivation for building a financially abundant life.
- Learn to manage the change process.
- Learn to cultivate qualities that is necessary for success and financial growth
- Understand how being in comfort zone can hold us back from reaching our potential
- Understand human growth process
- Understand how passion and core values drive our actions
- Understand how to bring different elements together to build wealth
- Master mindset to build healthy and positive relationship with money
- Improve money management skills
- Understanding wealth creation process
- Create plan and strategy for building wealth
- You should have basic level English and beginners level competencies in using a PC
The Formula for building Wealth, making money has been the same for centuries.
The reason we have financial difficulty is because we don’t have enough knowledge about it. We were not taught and the behaviour, relationship we build with money dictates our experience and outcomes.
Building wealth is an automatic behaviour which depends on what beliefs we have about money, what mindset we are operating from. Our money mindset is the feelings and thoughts we subconsciously developed towards money from our past experiences.
Recent research in psychology and neuroscience have uncovered reliable strategies that people can use to create financial freedom.
This course keeps things simple by highlighting 15 simple things that you start doing to improve your financial level. Everything you're about to learn comes from documented, peer-reviewed research in psychological science.
This course is in four parts.
1. Understand money - What is money, where does it come from.
2. Money management - development of skills, qualities, understanding saving and spending.
3. Money mindset - what are our beliefs, feelings and thoughts and how can we change negative beliefs about money to a more positive one.
4. Building wealth - create strategy, learn how to build wealth by offering a service, pursuing your passion, by investment.
“What you habitually think largely determines what you ultimately become. One will never get any more than he thinks he can get.” – Bruce Lee
If you think you are only capable of earning £2000 a month then this is what you will earn. If you think you can earn £10000 then this is what you will earn.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested to learn more about money management and financial abundance strategies
We can achieve anything when we open our mind to the possibility - Tara Khanom
Tara has been working in the East London community setting for the last 18 years. Her main role was to support those who were struggling to find employment and helping those with health and social issues including mental health, financial issues, family issues, housing problems, difficulties with parenting etc. She worked with young people as part of her role.
Tara realised through her role that information, advice and guidance is a small part of the support her clients needed for their journey towards changing their lives. Soon she found herself coaching them about time management skills, motivating for work and training, health management and much more. She realised that when her clients were motivated, they took responsibility for their wellbeing and became clear about their goals. She understood all the issues and barriers that were holding her clients back from reaching their full potential because she herself faced them.
Tara had suffered from low self-esteem when she first came to the UK because English was her second language. Every day she discovered more resources that lay within her, and she focused on developing them to better aid herself in her future. Tara also set up developmental projects that were aimed to support individuals in many aspects of their career, education, personal development as well as wellbeing.
Her work with her local communities included organizing and coordinating activities that helped people gain better educational, financial and social outcomes. She spearheaded several projects aimed at families and people from disadvantaged backgrounds, including a very successful project in gaining employment for single-parent families.
For her efforts, she was awarded the Outstanding Practitioner Runner-up Award in 2009.
For the final few years that she worked in the community setting, she directly managed projects aimed at getting people into employment including training in financial management, career development, gaining work experience and general employability skills.
Tara believes in lifelong learning and continuously invests time in expanding her knowledge. Throughout her career she has gained multiple qualifications such as BSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Information, advice and guidance level 4, leadership and management level 5, advance level mediation teaching, CTTLS adult teaching, mental health, early years childhood development, train the trainers are just to name a few. She has completed PGCert in Positive Psychology and Coaching.
Her science degree, the experience of working in a scientific setting at the London School of hygiene and tropical medicine (department of population studies) and experience of working in the local community has helped her develop a keen interest in working with and helping people.
She is very interested in how people think, what they believe in, how they live their lives, their rituals, habits, personalities, faith and how all these things shape the result they experience as reality. As a result of this interest, Tara dedicates her time to teaching. Tara aims to reach 500,000 people through online teaching platforms, social media and has written a book "Purpose, Fulfilment and Success" which became an international best seller in May 2019.