Monday - Project Management - The Complete Beginners Course
What you'll learn
- Add Monday to their Project Management skills
- Become expert in using Monday to manage teams and projects
- Learn all the important features in Monday
- Learn best practices on how to use Monday for Project Management
- Learn Monday tips and tricks from the industry
- No requirements - you can use the free trial of Monday
Welcome to the bestselling and most comprehensive Monday course out there. Fully up to date for 2022!
The course is regularly getting updated with all the new features that Monday release. Get lifetime access today!
Monday is a great tool to have in your project management software portfolio of skills.
This course will give you a deep understanding of Monday functionality by using hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase why Monday is awesome and how they can be applied in a number of ways.
I am a project manager that will show you how to use Monday in order to manage any project and team out there. This is one of the most used tools in the industry and a great one to add to your CV.
By the end of the course you'll be able to:
· Comfortably navigate Monday's interface
· Create boards
· Manage projects on Monday
· Use all Monday options for items and columns
· Communicate efficiently
· Advanced search, tag, permission options
· Learn how to use all Monday Views
· Build Monday Dashboards
· Integrations with other apps
· Automate tasks
Enroll today and enjoy:
Lifetime access to the course and all future updates
4 hours of high quality, up to date video lectures
Practical Monday course with step by step instructions on how to implement the different features
Thanks again for checking out my course and I look forward to seeing you in the classroom
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to learn how to use Monday quickly
- Anyone that wants to add Monday to their CV
- Anyone that wants to be a more productive in managing teams and projects
I am a PM and data geek with 10 years worth of experience working for Fortune 500 companies. The past decade was a really challenging and fulfilling one that allowed me to work on multiple complex international projects in the IT industry.
I have experience with most of the Project Management software tools on the market and would love to share my knowledge and best practices from the industry.
Here are some of the topics that I love teaching and why:
- Project Management software tools - I love finding new useful features and utilizing them to increase the collaboration and success of projects. I have used all the well known Project Management software tools on the market.
- Data related topics - I have led and participated in dozens of different Data related projects and initiatives. I am a data geek and love to share my knowledge on the topic.
- Productivity software tools - one of my secrets to success is that over the years I have used software tools to increase my productivity and motivation to get things done.
The aim of my courses is to help you achieve one of the following:
- Get the next promotion at work by utilizing software tools to set yourself apart from the competition
- Become better at managing projects by utilizing industry best pracrices
- Become better at managing the collaboration within your team
- Make your resume standout by adding trending skills
- Improve the operations of your own business
My mantra is teaching by doing. Let's get going!