Moles, Stoichiometry, Mass conversions.
- 4 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You should be familiar with basics of Chemistry.
- You may require a rough note pad and a pen to do the working.
- You may require a scientific or a simple calculator to do calculations.
- You may require a periodic table either in a printed form or you can search from the internet.
What this course consists of:
Moles and Mass to Moles conversion Questions and their explaination.
Questions of balancing equations and mole ratio.
Questions regarding number of atoms.
Questions regarding calculating relative molecular mass.
Word problems regarding moles and mole ratio.
NOTE: you should have the knowledge of what is the Mole concept, Stoichiometry and Mass conversions, Use of Avogadro's Law, standard molar volume to attempt this test. Please prepare before attempting this test.
- Students who are looking for more practice questions for Moles-mass conversions and Stoichiometry may apply.
- Highschool Students
- GCSE Olevel students, Edexcel students with Chemistry as a subject