Module 5: Elbow and Leg Targeting Strikes
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn the ways of using your elbows to attack pressure point targets.
- You will learn to attack leg targets and how to weaken the knees in order to easily taken down an assailant.
- Using pressure points to easy out of your situation.
- This course is a MUST for all Kyushu Jutsu practitioners.
- Students should have completed Module 2 before taking this course.
This is the next module in a series of 9 Modules to obtain a Black Belt in Kyusho Jutsu. The art and study of pressure points in self-defense.
This is the most advanced and comprehensive, yet affordable, pressure point home study program that you will ever find.
I am not here to teach you how to use elbows and legs in a self-defense situation. That is the job of your martial art. I am here to teach you how to add pressure points into your techniques to make them MORE PAINFUL.
When you add pressure points to any martial arts it takes your understanding of your art to a whole new level.
Join me on this module as we take joint locks to the next level.
- If you are reaching to black belt level or you are already in a higher Dan in your root art, this course is perfect for you to study the human body and learn how to manipulate your opponent’s body in the ways that you want it to move.