Module 4: Kyusho Grappling and Controlling
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn the ways of grappling and controlling an attacker using pressure points.
- I will explain the 3 simple ways of controlling an attacker that were most likely never taught to you by your Sensei.
- Using pressure points to easy out of your situation whether on the ground or standing.
- This course is a MUST for all Kyushu Jutsu practitioners.
- Students should have completed Module 2 before taking this course.
This is the next module in a series of 9 Modules to obtain a Black Belt in Kyusho Jutsu. The art and study of pressure points in self-defense.
This is the most advanced and comprehensive, yet affordable, pressure point home study program that you will ever find.
I am not here to teach you how to use grappling and controlling in a self-defense situation. That is the job of your martial art. I am here to teach you how to add pressure points into your techniques to make them MORE PAINFUL.
When you add pressure points to any martial arts it takes your understanding of your art to a whole new level.
Join me on this module as we take joint locks to the next level.
- If you are reaching to black belt level or you are already in a higher Dan in your root art, this course is perfect for you to study the human body and learn how to manipulate your opponent’s body in the ways that you want it to move.
Welcome to Module 4: Kyusho Grappling and Controlling.
For the season's martial artist you're very familiar with Grappling. Grappling can be applied to all parts of the body, head, arms, legs. Whether standing or on the ground but what you are missing is the pressure point element. Kyushonize your grappling for maximum pain!
When you add Chi energy into any equation, it all gets amplified.
This is something that every martial artist should know and understand, however, I was never talk it by my Ninjutsu Sensei. I learned these principles through Grand Master Art Mason of the Kyusho Jitsu World Alliance. These 3 principles are the key to control any opponent.