7 Steps to Gothic Calligraphy
- Pilot Parallel Pen 6.0
- Office Paper A3/A4
- Tablet or Some wide surface
In this class you'll know:
- What is Gothic, how and when it was founded?
- How to write Gothic calligraphy and what tools to use?
- What size of letters in Modern Calligraphy?
- How to learn a font?
- What is balanced composition?
For this class you'll need: 1. Pilot Parallel Pen 2. A3 Office Paper 3. Tablet or Some wide surface 4. A bit of Patience and Commitment
Who this course is for:
- Gothic Calligraphy Beginners
- Calligraphy Enthusiasts
- 05:44History: Origin and terms
My name is Konstantin, I specialise on Modern Gothic Calligraphy & Lettering.
In my classes you'll be able to expand your knowledge on this subject, from
Beginners tips, project showcases for Intermediate level student's to in-depth researches for Artists with Advanced knowledge and skill.
Most interesting and high-priced classes were developed in course of 3 years of studying and researching this theme.
Insights that I'll share with you - have a great potential to reframe, expand and gear up your Game to more Conscious, Deep and Professional level from which you'll be able to produce original, sophisticated and more satisfying results.