Learn Modern Twitter Marketing
- There are no requirements for this course
It’s about time for you to learn modern Twitter Marketing!
If you're looking for an online brand, Twitter is a great place to start! Just like with anything else in life, you can’t start out at the top.
You can’t expect massive success without having put in the time.
With this video course you are going to understand that if you want to be successful on the internet, you must have a laser focus on how you're going to make money.
Do These First Before You Start Marketing on Twitter
Get Ready to Go Manual or Full Auto
Manual Tweeting Marketing
Manual Tweeting: Pros and Cons
How to Find the Right Niche Influence Leaders on Twitter
Follow and Engage
What Happens When You Reach High Engagement Levels
Always Optimize Your Content
Leverage the Power of Questions
Twitter Marketing Best Practices
Who this course is for:
- For you that wants to realizing huge results with your Twitter marketing
- 10:32Do These First Before You Start Marketing On Twitter
- 08:20Get Ready to Go Manual or Full Auto
- 03:00Manual Twitter Marketing
- 05:40Manual Tweeting: Pros and Cons
- 03:34How to Find the Right Niche Influence Leaders on Twitter
- 05:47Follow and Engage
- 06:30What Happens When You Reach High Engagement Levels?
- 03:31Always Optimize Your Content
- 02:20Leverage the Power of Questions
- 03:03Twitter Marketing Best Practices
Cedenheim Publishing was founded in 2018, and is the proud publisher of the #1 best-selling book series Daddy's Curse, written by award-winning author Luke. G. Dahl. The companies vision is to entertain, educate and inspire readers for generations.
Luke Dahl was born in Sri Lanka but grew up in Stockholm after being adopted by his Swedish parents. Following high school, he went on to study at University in Brisbane, Australia, where he achieved a degree in Business/Travel and Tourism.
Today, he is back living in Stockholm, where he works for SpaceVR as Director of Finance. Luke has always had a love of writing and for poetry in particular, winning a competition a couple of years. Now he spends a lot of his free time writing books and perfecting his art.