Modern Standard Arabic Series : 1- Laying The Foundation
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify visually Arabic letters whatever the form they take in words.
- Produce phonetically the correct effect of vowels on letters.
- Start reading Arabic words with CONFIDENCE.
- No knowledge of Arabic is required.
- Willingness to learn the Arabic language.
- Your phone, or computer, or a pen and a notebook to take notes if need be.
- If your a newbie to the Arabic language, I recommend that you follow the course sequentially (without skipping lectures).
This is the first course in the Modern Standard Arabic Series, and it is the first step towards proficiency in the Arabic language.
My course may differ from many other Arabic language courses in that I want to tackle directly the 3 pain points every new learner of the Arabic language faces. That is :
Identifying visually Arabic letters whatever the form they take in words.
Producing phonetically the correct effect of vowels on letters.
Pronouncing correctly Arabic words.
I have designed a great course with clear and easy explanations, a lot of practice activities so you can engage in my course, and quizzes so you can get real time feed-backs on your progress.
- Newbies to Arabic having the ambition to attain general proficiency in Arabic.
- Learners of Arabic who have already started but struggling with: 1- Arabic letters and their different forms in writing; 2- The vowels system; 3- Prononciation.
Here you'll make your first step towards proficiency of Arabic: Here you'll master the Arabic Alphabet.
The section's goals are :
1- Memorize The Arabic Alphabet (Shape and Pronunciation);
2- Memorize the forms each letter can take in a word.