Modern React JS Hooks and Context with Most Recent Edition
What you'll learn
- React JS Hooks and Context
- React’s modern face is to develop web applications with React Js Hooks and Context
- Creating React Hooks and Context structures
- Creating React Hooks and Context structures with explanatory diagrams
- What is React JS Context Api and how it is used
- Using React JS Context Api and Hooks together
- Creating Context with Class Component
- Access to Context with Context Type
- To manipulate the data in Context
- useState, useEffect, useReducer, and useContext hooks
- Reducer, action and dispatch concepts and much more
- How to use coding techniques to make efficient development
- All you need is your computer and you!
- React can be composed into either simple single-page applications or large, complex web applications.
- Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application.
- React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons.
- Every technology or programming language has a learning curve, and React is no different.
- There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it.
- The social proof is that if it is good enough for Facebook, one of the most popular social networks on the web, it should be good enough for other applications.
- Web development is a broad description of the tasks and technologies that go into creating a website.
- Some web developers will obtain a degree or certification in the field.
- The answer to this question will depend on you. The more time you spend developing your skills, the faster you can become a web developer.
- A computer with access to the internet
- Since free tools and platforms are used during the training, you do not need to buy any web development tools or applications
- You need to know React Js at basic level
- Desire to learn react js
- Desire to learn modern react js hooks and react js hooks context
- Desire to learn web development with react js hooks and react js context
- Desire to become react developer with react js hooks and context
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to Modern React JS Hooks and Context with Most Recent Edition course.
Dive in React and learn React JS, Hooks from scratch! You will understand React JS Hooks and Context with my React course
Do you want to learn React JS but have no experience at all. Our React JS Hooks and Context course is the perfect place for you to start. In this course, we designed React JS course to give you everything you need to become productive with Hooks and Context.
In this course, we will take you through everything you need to know to master web development using ReactJS by providing powerful knowledge through a mixture of diagrams and the creation of a simple application.
Each aspect of creating websites and applications entails a unique set of skills. Udemy offers a host of courses to bring you up to speed on modern front-end, back-end, and full stack web development practices and skills.
The world of web development is as wide as the internet itself. Much of our social and vocational lives play out on the internet, which prompts new industries aimed at creating, managing, and debugging the websites and applications that we increasingly rely on.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
All my students will have a chance to learn not only the whats but also learn the whys and hows.
What you will learn?
Creating Context with Class Component
Access to Context with Consumer
Access to Context with Context Type
To manipulate the data in Context
useState, useEffect, useReducer, and useContext Hooks
Reducer, Action and Dispatch concepts
And you will learn much more about React Hooks
modern react js hooks and context with most recent edition
oak academy react js hooks and context course
react js hooks
modern react js hooks
react hooks context
modern react js
modern react js hooks and context with most recent edition
modern react js hooks and context
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, and a lot of different languages on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn it and React is easy to understand for beginners.
This course starts with the very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practice. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of React and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
What is React?
What is React used for?
How does React work?
Is React a framework or library?
Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application. Libraries, on the other hand, assist in building a single aspect of an application. With this in mind, React is a library. It assists engineers in presenting HTML in the browser. React has no opinions on how data is fetched, how styling is applied, or how the app is deployed or built.
Is React worth learning?
Yes, React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a few years. If you learn to code in React and can do it well, you will increase your chances of finding a job. This alone is another reason it is worth learning. Website users no longer will settle for old-fashioned sites that won't update without a page reload. Reacts method of dynamically updating the HTML of a web page fits these users' needs and improves their experience. React has also been around a few years and has stood the test of time. A large portion of websites, both small and large, use React as a frontend framework.
Is React hard to learn?
What is the difference between React Native and ReactJS, and which one should I learn?
Why is React so popular?
There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it. The social proof is that if it is good enough for Facebook, one of the most popular social networks on the web, it should be good enough for other applications. React also solved many of the past issues that developers had with developing single-page applications (SPAs). React came out when SPAs were becoming popular, and all the existing frameworks to build them made development complicated and prone to bugs. One feature that makes it better than past libraries is that React is relatively easy to use. Its components are reusable, plus React's use of the virtual DOM makes it very performant. React should remain popular in the future as each new release brings new features and performance improvements.
What is web development?
What are the steps to becoming a web developer?
How long does it take to become a web developer?
The answer to this question will depend on you. The more time you spend developing your skills, the faster you can become a web developer. The good news is that web development generally uses lightweight code that is easier to learn than many other languages. If dedicated, you can learn the basics of web development in a couple of months. But good web developers never stop learning. A better question might be, "What can I do to become a better web developer faster?" The answer to this question is practice. Becoming familiar with coding helps tremendously, but there is also a less obvious benefit of practicing. The more you code, the more you will run into problems or find bugs in your code. A significant aspect of web development is solving problems and debugging code. The better you get at solving problems and tracking down bugs, the faster you will get at coding.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to our
Modern React JS Hooks and Context with Most Recent Edition course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- For those who want to learn React Hooks
- For those who want to learn React Context API
- People who want to start from scratch and to move more advanced level
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- Also, if you are looking to move in React-Native App development, it would be great for starting with React Js. Once you are familiar with concepts like JSX, props and states, same concepts are applied in React Native too. And moving into React Native would be so easy
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- People who want to learn React js hooks and react js context
- People who want to learn React JS hooks and context
- Poeple who want to web developer with react js hooks and context
- Web development is a broad description of the tasks and technologies that go into creating a website
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap poses a global problem. This was our starting point. At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We also understand that the tech industry's most significant challenge is the 'tech skills gap,' and we have a solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who -are planning a new career -are thinking career transformation -want career shift or reinvention, -have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace Because we believe we can assist this generation in acquiring the skills needed to fill these jobs and pursue happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day. We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment, we are continuously translating industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses. OAK Academy will provide you with the information and support you need to navigate your journey with confidence and ease. Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers, we are here. OAK Academy is here to transform passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to Fatih Haltas as content advisor, David Dogru and Paul Mercier as content creators whose unwavering passion for the world of Information Technology has been the driving force behind our journey.
Their boundless enthusiasm and dedication to the IT field have continually inspired us to explore and share the wonders of technology through our videos. If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
We are the student support team that does both teaching and course preparation at the oak academy. The satisfaction of our students is our priority and source of motivation. You can use this profile for your technical support requests and problems you encounter after purchasing our courses, and you can send your questions to us.