Assess and Develop Your Empowering Leadership Style
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Recognise what makes some managers great leaders
- Appreciate what an empowering leadership style is and the benefits of using this style and the barriers to becoming an empowering leader
- Assess your strengths and development needs and create a development plan to be a more empowering leader
- Learn tips to develop and boost your empowering leadership style
- You need to be in a managerial role to get the best out of this course and in a position to make decisions
The world of work has changed beyond recognition over the last few years. Technological changes in particular are having a real impact in the way we work. The challenge is to continually deliver top customer satisfaction, respond to market needs and to innovate constantly.
Because of this, as a leader and manager you to get more and more from your employees.
More skills, more work, more performance, more initiative, more creativity and more openness to change
This means the way you manage and lead people is more crucial than ever.
Managing people is not easy, however an empowering leadership style can really create a positive working climate that gets the best out of people and motivates them. I think most leaders are interested in that!
So this course delves into what this empowering style of leadership is, the benefits of this style and what gets in the way of using this style. You will be able to assess yourself and then create an action plan to develop your own empowering leadership style.
So this course is ideal for you if you are a new manager or a developing manager who wants to be great or better at managing people.
The beauty of this course is that it is a no fluff approach so it doesn't take up too much of your busy time. It is essentially looking at...
What is an empowering leadership style?
Assessing your own empowering leadership skills
Reflect on your empowering leadership skills and development areas
Create an empowering leadership development plan
So if you want to be a better leader or manager then lets get started.
- New managers who want to develop their leadership style
- Existing managers who want to refine their leadership style
- Experienced managers who want to modernise their leadership style