Create & Design a Modern Interior in Blender
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The students will have created their own interior scene in Blender
- Have an understanding of interior design
- Learn how to create realistic materials
- A little bit of prior experience with Blender is helpful
- Being able to use a computer at a basic level
- This course is a little cpu intensive so it might be hard to follow with a slow computer
- You need to have the latest version of Blender installed.
Are you looking to learn how to design realistic interior renders in Blender? Are you struggling on getting your materials to look real? In this course we will be creating a modern interior in Blender from start to finish. I will be showing you step by step on how to model the room, texture it, add in professionally made models and more.
In the first section we discuss the basics of interior design. We talk about color schemes and why certain colors go well together. In the next section we start creating the room by modeling it and getting the dimensions just right. We will also learn about the Archimesh addon and how to easily add in a window. After that, we move onto materials and models. In this course I am giving away 14 different professionally made models in which we use to fill up our scene.
Finally, to make the lighting stand out we will be adding in an HDR. After rendering we discuss how to composite your image in both Blender and Photoshop.
In addition to creating the interior you will also learn how to create the different models in the scene. The first model we will create is the couch. You will learn how to model, sculpt and texture it all in Blender. We are also going to be taking a look at the cloth simulation for the blanket.
The next tutorial is on the rug. This one you will learn about the particle system and how to create realistic carpet.
There are also tutorials on the tree plant, TV stand, ottoman, books, pillows and more.
If you are looking to get into architecture visualization and rendering or you just want to improve your Blender skills over all, this course is for you! I have structured it so that beginners or advanced Blender users can follow along easily. To get started Click that enroll button and jump right in!
Intro Song provided by Tasty:
Title: VOIID - Azure
Label Youtube Channel TastyNetwork
You are free to use the models provided in this course for personal or commercial use but you are NOT allowed to sell or give the models away.
I look forward to seeing what you create!
- Anyone who want to advance their skills in Blender
- Anyone who is looking to learn about interior design
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create photo realistic and architectural renders
This is the introduction to the Create and Design a Modern Interior in Blender!
In this video you will learn the very basics of Blender in an easy to understand video overview.
In this video we set up the dimensions for our interior scene. We also create a window hole as well.