Modern Data Architecture using Microsoft Azure
What you'll learn
- Navigate the Azure Portal
- Create Resource Groups and Provisioning in Azure
- Create and Load an Azure SQL Database
- How to load a Azure Data Lake
- How to move data using Azure Data Factory
- How to Configure and use Data Bricks
- How to provision and load a Azure Data Warehousing
- Connect Power BI to your Azure Synapse Analytics Data Warehouse
- Basic understanding of SQL and Data Warehousing Principles
A hands on walk through of a Modern Data Architecture using Microsoft Azure. For beginners and experienced business intelligence experts alike, learn the basic of navigating the Azure Portal to building an end to end solution of a modern data warehouse using popular technologies such as SQL Database, Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Bricks, Azure Synapse Data Warehouse and Power BI.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Business Intelligence Developers
Director of Business Intelligence and Technology with extensive background as Senior Enterprise Data Architect. Over 15 years of experience in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing solutions with implementations across Real Estate, Finance, Consumer Goods, Software Products, Pharmaceuticals, Sales and Professional Services, Government and Healthcare industries. Roles on these projects across various horizontals include cloud modernization, user experience architect, data modeler, data architect, solutions developer and business analyst. Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools across the Microsoft BI stack, including: SQL Server, Analysis Services, Integration Services, and Reporting Services as well as Big Data fundamentals.