Modern Dashboard Using ReactJs and Firebase Cloud Storage
What you'll learn
- How to create modern UI
- learn how to use Firebase Cloud Storage
- Learn how to use Hooks in Reactjs
- Learn how to convert modern UI into live website
- Need some programming knowledge about core fundamentals
Learn how build a react project from the scratch, and configure the Google firebase cloud storage in your project. Build the project and deploy it.
Before we continue, note that Hooks are:
Completely opt-in. You can try Hooks in a few components without rewriting any existing code. But you don’t have to learn or use Hooks right now if you don’t want to.
100% backwards-compatible. Hooks don’t contain any breaking changes.
Available now. Hooks are now available with the release of v16.8.0.
Firebase is a platform developed by Google for creating mobile and web applications. It was originally an independent company founded in 2011. In 2014, Google acquired the platform and it is now their flagship offering for app development.
In this course you will learn about Reactjs, React Hooks, Firebase. This is only for beginners. If you are looking for starting your career as UI developer of Fullstack developer, this is the right course for you. Happy coding....
1. Creating React project & configuring React Settings
2. How to create reusable components
3. What is react hook?
4. How to style the react components
5. How to build responsive designs
6. How to setup firebase cloud storage
7. How to configure firebase in react
8. How to deploy the project in react
Who this course is for:
- Students who are will to start their journey as UI developer
Hi, my name is Vetrivel Ravi, I am a Full Stack Developer and the founder of CodeWithVetri, Working as Full Stack Developer in Qatar. Having 5+ years of experience id Training & as well in Development.
do this because I love helping businesses showcase their full potential to the customer through software solutions, may that be a website and anything else. Also, I just love the process of software development, whereby you can take something from an idea to a real product that many can use.