Modern B2B Prospecting: How to Get More Meetings
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop your own "story" (sales pitch)
- Identify your true target market
- Set up meetings with qualified buyers
- Build rapport during the prospecting process
- Increase likelihood of success
- Effectively engage target prospect
- Become more relevant in your conversations
- Must have the desire to be successful at selling
- Should be prepared to work hard at selling
Prospecting is the ability to create opportunities from nothing - the hardest part of the B2B sales cycle. This training program will teach you modern, practical tactics to make you more effective at finding, engaging and meeting with qualified prospective buyers. This is achieved by building your sales approach around your prospects, building trust and rapport in all your prospecting activities.
- Entrepreneurs selling their products or services
- Anyone who needs to create new B2B opportunities for their business
- People who are new to selling and need to start on the right foot
- Experienced salespeople looking for new skills
- Salespeople whose role is focused on acquiring new clients
In this module, I will take you through the basics of prospecting to set the scene for the rest of the program. We'll tackle simple yet confusing topics such as;
- High level business to business (B2B) sales processes
- What is a lead?
- What is a qualified lead?
- What is prospecting / modern prospecting?
- The different sources for leads
After this module, you will have a clear understanding of what modern prospecting is, and the vital role it has in the modern B2B sales process.
Your unique "story" (also known as a sales pitch) is what sets you apart from everyone else. Being able to tell your story, by making it relevant to your potential clients will have a massive impact on your success in selling.
In this module I will show you how to develop your own story in such a way that your prospects will listen to you, and gain trust in you.
Everything else you do will be molded around this story - let's make it a special one!
Relevance. So much in sales depends on relevance. This is what Module 4 is about. I'll teach you how to take the story we devised for you in Module 2, and adapt it to the actual decision makers you are going to be speaking to, so that it's relevant to them.
Being relevant is also key to building rapport, because it shows that you have taken an interest in their business, and are not just a fly by night.
By this point, you just need to find your potential clients, so that you can contact them and tell them your story. There are many ways to find the contact details of the prospects you are looking for. In Module 5, I will show you the most practical and effective methods to find the contact details of your prospects. I will break this up into two parts, namely;
- One by one
"Sharpening your ax," so that you are set up for success is what we have been building for till this point. In module 6, I'll complete the puzzle by showing you the best methods to engage your prospects, with a high likelihood of stating a conversation. You'll learn to:
- Introduce yourself
- Do your research
- Position yourself
- Secure next steps
- Via phone calls and direct messages
All the while, you will learn how to do these vital tasks while building rapport and trust with your prospective clients.
All the work you've done up until now has been to secure more qualified sales meetings with your prospects. In closing, I'll leave you with a killer tip on how you can dominate your first meetings with your prospects, and set the rest of your sales process off on the right track!