Jewellery Design in Rhino
What you'll learn
- Learn Rhino from basic
- Design CAD models within the metrics of scale, proportion and element relationships
- Get to know Jewellery standards and techniques for designing jewellery in CAD software.
- Increase ability to work as a Jewellery CAD designer or Jewellery CAD Technician in jewellery companies or be self-employed
- Laptop or PC capable of Running Rhino Version 5 or above for Windows
In this course, you will learn how to design jewellery by using CAD software ( Rhino 3D ).
This course covers the skills needed to become a CAD designer.
The projects help you convert sketches to 3d models and bring them to the real world by using 3D printers and casting. Activities in this training allow you to practise the materials. These are the skills that are possible to influence possible employers and clients.
Here you will learn from the basic. So, if you do not have jewellery background or CAD modelling, don’t worry. This course explains jewellery techniques which you need to know to create castable 3D models of jewellery.
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners who are willing to be Jewellery CAD Designer
- Anyone who wants to design jewellery or likes making jewellery
- Junior and senior Jewellers, Silversmiths, Jewellery designers
- 3D modellers who want to learn jewellery techniques that are needed for jewellery Designing with computer
- Artist, Product designers, Architectures and engineers
I have over 5 years of professional CAD design experience ( Since 2015 ). I have extensive knowledge of modelling for jewellery. I am proficient in all aspects of jewellery modelling. I published five video tutorials about jewellery CAD modelling with three different programmes in less than two years. Until 2017 more than 700 students learned jewellery CAD modelling by using my workshops, online courses and video tutorials.
In 2018 and 2020 I won a silver award in goldsmith's Award in CAD section.
Also, I won a Gold A'Design award in 2020, Italy.