Jewellery Design in Rhino
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 23 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Design CAD models within the metrics of scale, proportion and element relationships
- Get to know Jewellery techniques for designing jewellery with computer and CAD software
- Learn Rhino from basic
- Increase ability to work as a Jewellery CAD designer or Jewelllery CAD Technician in jewellery companies or be self-employed
- Mac or PC capable of Running Rhino Version 5 or above
In this course, you will learn how to design jewellery by using CAD software ( Rhino 3D ).
This course covers the skills needed to become a CAD designer.
The projects help you convert sketches to 3d models and bring them to the real world by using 3D printers and casting. Activities in this training allow you to practise the materials. These are the skills that are possible to influence possible employers and clients.
Here you will learn from the basic. So, if you do not have jewellery background or CAD modelling, don’t worry. This course explains jewellery techniques which you need to know to create castable 3D models of jewellery.
- Anyone who wants to learn designing jewellery or likes making jewellery
- Complete beginners who are willing to be Jewellery CAD Designer
- Junior and senior Jewellers, Silversmiths, Jewellery designers
- 3D modellers who want to learn jewellery techniques that are needed for jewellery Designing with computer
- Artist, Product designers, Architectures and engineers
In this video, you will get to know about the Flush setting.
This type of stone setting is ideal for spraying a cluster of stones of different sizes, as well as for use as a focal point or centre stone.
You will know about principles and minimum measurements that are needed to make Flush setting jewellery in CAD software.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to make a rope solitaire ring. Also, you will learn Claw Setting techniques and how to export the model for 3D printing.