The Complete Maya Course: How to Create The 3D Gun Model
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use Maya and understand it's interface
- Understand the principles of modelling
- Create 3D models with simple modeling skill
- Create professional quality assets for your portfolios, games, and animations.
- Work in any 3D industry: video games, visual effects, animation, design
- Autodesk Maya
- Headus UVLayout
Weapons can be one of the most enjoyable assets to create in modern game and film as they can receive a lot of attention and care, and are highly appreciated by players and developers alike. In this course, Modeling The Weapon for Film Production, we will learn how to model a nice weapon as pistol with nice details. Finally, you'll discover how to unwrap the low poly mesh in UV Headus Tools that's ready for texturing.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to confidently create hard surface weapons for film production.
More about the Instructor:
This course is designed by Animation Hacks which is the visual effect studio with high-quality skill artist work on numerous unannounced projects. In addition, they enjoy sharing their knowledge with those students who learn 3D online.
NOTE FOR STUDENTS - please take a look Section 1 / Lecture 1 to downloads for the source attachment link with the lesson.)
- This course is designed for All Level Maya users and is also intended for absolute newbies