Maya Modeling Quadrilateral Based Dinosaur in 3 hours
What you'll learn
- Course Goal: By the end of the course, you will be able to create a 3D dinosaur
- Course Objectives: In this course, you will learn Maya polygon tools such as extrusion, extrude using curve, transformation using soft selection, sculpt geometry tool and many more. You will also pick up many useful modeling techniques pertaining to organic modeling.
- Learners need to download a free learning copy of Autodesk Maya from http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=download_center
- Learners can also download a free trial copy of Autodesk Maya from http://usa.autodesk.com/maya/trial/
- Learners can download and make use of my pre-prepared Maya work files to head start from any one of my lesson
What is the “Maya Training: Maya Modeling Tutorials; Dinosaur in 3 hours “course about?
This exciting course is about learning the Modeling Tools in Autodesk Maya particularly in modeling organic object such as humans, creatures, fantasy characters etc.
What kind of materials are included?
1. A series of video tutorials
2. A downloadable ZIP file that contains two profile drawings of the dinosaur and Maya work files of the dinosaur.
How long to complete?
More than 3 hours to view the Maya Modeling tutorials and to create the model.
How is this Maya training course structured?
It is mainly a hands-on learning experience whereby you create the dinosaur while viewing the videos. The series of video tutorials flows in an orderly manner to lead you to the completion of creating a digital dinosaur. You can also jump start to your preferred modeling stage at any time. What you can do is to simply make use of the Maya work files to work on.
Take this “Maya Training: Maya Modeling Tutorials; Dinosaur in 3 hours” course now and Have a wonderful JURASSIC Modeling experience!</p>
Who this course is for:
- Learners who have some basic understanding of Autodesk Maya and is interested in polygon modeling organic subject
I am Isaac Yap. I was born in Singapore and grew up with a great interest in comics and movies. When I was thirteen years old, my first comic strip was published in the local newspaper. Thereafter, I was heavily involved in producing more and bigger comics and eventually, I landed in a job doing story-based serial comic created all by myself. Not long after I worked to create sprite animation, I was introduced to the world of 3D computer animation and film studies that impact my life drastically. From that on, I worked for over ten years mastering almost all 3D softwares that existed at that time. Eventually, I went to Bournemouth University in UK to attain my Master Degree.
I am currently entering my 17th years of teaching Still life Drawing, Storyboarding, Visual Story Creation and Visual Storytelling.
Over these years of intensive research, learning, practicing and teaching, I begin to realize and strongly believe that the stories (regardless of what form it takes) not only fascinate us, they can also edify us with its strong messages that empowers us to live our life in a better way.