Model Driven Architecture
What you'll learn
- Be introduced to Systems Engineering
- Be introduced to the Development Life cycle
- Understand Model-Driven Architecture
- Know the different principles of MDA
- Be aware of the different models of MDA
- Learn the MDA process
- Be aware of the different MDA standards
- Know the different MDA tools
- Be aware of the future of MDA
- Basic understanding of the IT industry
- Knowledge of the English language
Model-Driven Architecture (MDA) is an approach for the development of software systems. It is a set of guidelines for the structuring of specifications and are commonly shown as models.
This course will begin discussions by presenting an overview of Systems Engineering, Development Life cycle, and Model-Driven Architecture. This course will also explain Model-Driven Architecture principles, models, tools, and processes.
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals learning about software systems and design trends.
- IT organizations and Business Analysts looking to implement an MDA approach for software development.
- Software Engineers and Architects looking to learn about system models and MDA tools, standards, and processes.
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.