Mockplus RP - UX/UI Design Basics Course
- No previous Mockplus RP experience required, you will learn everything you need to know in this class
- Some previous UX/UI experience preferable, but not mandatory
- Any internet browser for Mockplus RP to work
Mockplus RP is an UX/UI design, prototyping and collaboration tool which is free to get started and it works completely in a browser. You can plan, design, prototype, share and collaborate all within one tool and when combined with Mockplus Cloud, you can share your designs for handoff or detailed commenting and collaboration features.
It's easy to get started and with some amazing features like built in components, icons and assets, anyone can create beautiful and functional designs really quickly.
Hey designer, my name is Alex and in this course we will cover:
What is Mockplus RP
What is a welcome screen
Navigating the interface
Working with pages
What are components
How to create your assets
Properties panel and how to use it
Interactions and how to create them
How to create notes
Artboards and Sub Artboards
Working with type
Preview mode and what it is
How to download prototypes
This course is designed to get you familiar with Mockplus RP and all of its features. By the end of the course you will be able to navigate the tool and create designs faster than you did before. For some more advanced features and functions, please see my other free Mockplus RP courses.
I look forward to seeing you in class!
Have a creative day.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are just starting out with UX/UI design
- Designers interested in getting started with Mockplus RP
- Designers interested in Figma, Sketch or Adobe Xd alternatives
- Graphic designers looking into changing career.
- Anybody interested in learning UX/UI design and Mockplus RP
For the last 10 years i have designed websites, products and apps for different companies, big and small.
With my wife i have started 3 startup companies and through the process met some amazing people from all over the world.
For the last five years i have created over 500 design products, improved the lives and workflows of over 100.000 designers from around the world.
Now my mission is to improve the lives of others, and to pass on my knowledge back to the community and to all those who want to learn about the amazing worlds of design and business.
Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!