Microsoft 365 Bundle (MS-100, MS-101 & SharePoint 365)
What you'll learn
- Exchange Online Overview
- Overview of SharePoint Online
- Other Microsoft Apps
- Microsoft 365 Pro Plus
- Moving to Microsoft 365
- Configuring Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Managing User and Security Groups and Licenses
- Implement modern device services
- Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 workloads
Save 20% by purchasing this 3-Course bundle! Over 200 courses included*
Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (Exam MS-100)
Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (Exam MS-101)
SharePoint 365 Site Owner
The Microsoft 365 Identity and Services portion of this course will cover topics from the Microsoft MS-100 exam, which measures a student's ability to design and implement Microsoft 365 services, manage user identity and roles, manage access and authentication, and plan Microsoft 365 workloads and applications. In this course, students will get a thorough overview of how to configure Exchange Online and SharePoint Online, how to work with Office Pro Plus, and how to migrate to Microsoft 365. Finally, students will also learn how to configure Microsoft 365 Tenant, learn how to manage user and security groups and licenses, and learn how to use authentication in 365.
- This IAAP-certified counts for 5.75 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
**Updated January 2021**
The portion of this course covering topics from the Microsoft MS-101 exam will measure a student’s ability to accomplish the following technical and administrative tasks: Identify threat vectors; use Secure Score; configure Azure Identity Protection; configure Exchange online protection; implement modern device services; implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management; and manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance.
- This IAAP-certified counts for 5.5 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
**Updated January 2021**
The SharePoint 365 Site Owner portion of this course will teach students an overview of SharePoint Site Owner roles and responsibilities. Students will learn to add and configure sites, create and configure libraries and lists, create and customize columns, and manage content types. Students will also learn to manage permissions and permission levels, create and modify site pages and work with navigation and regional settings.
- This IAAP-certified counts for 5.25 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Who this course is for:
- Any user who wishes to learn Microsoft 365 security and threat management
- Anyone wishing to learn the topics of MS-100 Exam
Intellezy collaborates with organizations to help implement and adopt technology to its full potential. Our online videos include 250+ courses designed to educate and empower individuals
Our library, recognized by top influencers such as The Craig Weiss Group, Training Industry and eLearning Journal, provides dynamic and task-focused videos, quick reference guides, and assessments right at your fingertips, right when you need them.
In today’s rapidly evolving workplace, it is imperative to make sure your team members have the skills and expertise required to succeed. Intellezy offers custom content development to ensure learning materials, and the delivery approach is aligned to meet intended outcomes and address your specific training needs without covering topics that may be unnecessary or irrelevant.