iPhone Photography: How to shoot and edit creative photos
What you'll learn
- Learn how to get inspiration on a daily basis
- Learn different composition rules, that help you create more oustanding photos
- Learn how to use colors intentionally in your images
- Learn techniques how to communicate your creative ideas better with your team or clients
- Find out what equipment is useful to invest in (but also what not to!)
- Learn tricks how to shoot on an iPhone
- Learn which apps to use for editing
- Step by step guide how to edit
- Your phone, preferably an iPhone, but all the apps I use can also be used with Android
- Phone tripod, but a chair or shelf will to it's work for the beginnning
- Fun to create!
Want to create compelling, creative, and conceptual photos? Learn how using a camera you already have in your pocket: your phone!
Have you ever wondered how to shoot creative photos with your iPhone? How to get the inspiration and how to edit them without an expensive software? Then this course is for you!
In this two hour class you will join me to learn how to create conceptual images with your iPhone, that will definitely catch your viewers eyes! Not only will we discuss practices that will help you to create more regularly but also the setup and apps that help you to create with more ease.
You will follow me behind the scenes and I’ll show you step by step how I shoot a brand new conceptual image. You’ll learn how to edit your image solely on your iPhone with all free software and how to communicate your ideas better with your clients.
In thought-through lessons with many examples you will learn:
How to make your creative juices flow and get an amazing idea
How to compose your image
How to find the right colors for your concept
How to communicate your ideas with your team or clients
What equipment is useful to invest in
Tricks how to shoot on an iPhone
Which apps to use for editing
Step by step guide how to edit
Whether you’re a beginner, enthusiast or professional, who wants to learn more about iPhone photography, this class is a great place to start! You don’t need any extra equipment beside your phone and the lessons are designed for any skill level. Also you’ll find a lot of useful resources that’ll help to create awesome images yourself, as well as the image I am shooting to follow right along with my editing steps.
So let’s get started! Can’t wait to see what you create!
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for All-Level photographers and enthusiasts, who want to start shooting and editing outstanding images on their phone
Hi, my name is Amelie.
I am a photo artist and art director from Munich. Last year I was chosen to be one of the nine Adobe Creative Residents in 2019/2020.
My pictures are widely known for their colorful, surrealistic touch. Inspired by books, lyrics and words in total, I am able to abstract and visualize them into new artworks.
My work was already shown at numerous exhibitions and art fairs such as the "Fotofever" in Paris, the „United Photo Industries Gallery“ in New York and the „Galerie Courcelles Art Contemporain“ in Paris. Besides that I give workshops and talks at conferences and events and love to share my passion and knowledge with you guys.