Mobile Video for Business
What you'll learn
- How to easily produce interviews and talking head videos just with your smartphone
- How to plan a high-quality video production from start to finish
- Filming techniques, composition, lighting, editing and capturing professional audio
- How to edit videos on your phone with Adobe Premiere Rush
- How to increase your video quality with affordable accessories and apps
- How to produce an event video from preparation to postproduction on your mobile
- Really understand how to light your videos just with natural light
- Why video is the most relevant content type today
- You don't need any prior experience with video
- You only need your iPhone or Android phone
- For the lectures about video editing: The app Adobe Premiere Rush will work on iPhone 7 or later as well as the following Android phones running Android 9.0 or later: Samsung Galaxy S10/10+,10e, S9/9+, S8/8+, A50, A70, Note 10/10+, Note9, Note8, Google Pixel 3/3XL, 2/2XL, 1/1XL, OnePlus 7/7 Pro, 6/6T devices, 5T, Sony Xperia 10/10+, XZ Premium, XZ3, XZ2, XZ1, Xiaomi Mi 9, Mi 8, Pocofone F1, Redmi Note 7/7 Pro, ZTE Orange Neva jet (Adobe is adding new Android phones to this list in the future). If your Android phone is not supported, you can also use Adobe Premiere Rush on your Windows or macOS desktop computer or laptop. The editing principles are universally applicable to all editing apps.
Mobile Video for Business - How to shoot videos on your smartphone is a comprehensive online course for entrepreneurs, creators, marketing teams and social media managers who want to start producing high-quality videos with their smartphone to grow their audience.
If you want to produce professional video content for your website, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or LinkedIn as cheaply as possible, you're in the right place. Learn how to use the smartphone you already own to easily record and edit professional videos. In this online course, we're sharing all you need to know to start your own video projects with confidence.
Learn about lighting with natural light, audio recording techniques, composition, useful equipment and how to tell a good story with videos. You'll be able to put everything into practice without additional equipment but we'll also show you what to look for when buying accessories for your smartphone. To get the best out of your mobile video shots, we'll also cover how to edit the videos with the free editing app Adobe Premiere Rush - directly on your phone.
No matter if you're using an iPhone or an Android phone. After watching this course, you'll know how to produce great videos for your content needs.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs: You are running your own business and you need videos to reach your audience.
- Small companies: You are working in a company with a marketing team and you want to add video as a new tool in your marketing mix.
- Freelancers: You are already active on social media but you haven't started with video yet.
- Social Media Managers and Consultants: You want to learn new video skills and are looking for the best place to start.
Francis Rafal is a film entrepreneur and educator based in Vienna, Austria, currently running three companies in the motion picture industry: The Content Creation School teaches people and organizations how to create digital content like photos and videos to tell their stories. The film specialist agency Rafal Studios represents and manages highly specialized film staff like action cameramen and directors. And Ninjawerk engineers top-notch but easy-to-use film equipment for professionals.
Before starting his entrepreneurial journey, Rafal worked as a physics teacher in a secondary school.