Mobile Photography: beautiful educational story
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Search geometry in the urban space
- Shoot perfect portraits without wide-angle distortion
- Process images professionally and quickly
- Shoot moving subjects
- Shoot in the evening and night hours
- Select the best shooting angle
- Use compositional techniques
- Get rid of the excess in the frame
- Shoot water
- Skillfully use visual effects in the shooting
- Telling stories through photography
- Work firmly with exposition
- Avoid common mistakes of mobile photography
- Shoot stunning landscapes
- mobile phone with the camera
- a strong desire to learn
During the course you will learn how to work with the frame composition, how to choose the best shooting angle. We will show you how to create a perfect portraits, how to use special equipment and what is the most convenient soft for producing an images. We will inspire you for the new discoveries of unique and amazing places for shooting and at the end, you will become a wizard that can create and capture magic all around you with your mobile phone.
We think that Instagram and Mobile photography are the best and at the same time the easiest ways to translate information, feelings and emotions. This is a great opportunity to tell about yourself, about your job, about your journey, about everything that you care about.
- Photographers who are trying to keep pace with European photographic art trends.
- Bloggers who aim to have quality design of their articles and posts.
- Travelers who want to travel light without carrying a heavy bag with camera and lenses.
- People who want to learn mobile photography from the very beginning.
Entry. A little bit of philosophy.
How to correctly fit an object in a landscape. How to choose the correct foreshortening and lense. Tuning exposure to get spectacular pictures.
Shooting with the wide angle lense in an interesting construction.
Analyzing location. Building and staging the frame.
Shooting strange construction in the forest. Example of the complex exposure.
Tricky way to make beautiful defocus pictures in a macro mode.