How to Monetize Your Mobile Game or App - Part 1
- The course is for begginers so no need of any special requirements.
Learn how to Monetize Your Mobile Game or Application.
One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.
You will get full lifetime access to this course.
What makes you a good teacher?
I have released over 150 Mobile Games with more than 30,000,000 downloads in iOS and Google Play.
I run a company called Seven Bulls Games, so I am actively in the field building games.
I personally love learning online and my life is much better because I have learned online rather than a classroom.
Who is this class for?
People who want to learn how to monetize their game or application with maximizing the revenue stream.
This course is good for complete beginners.
This course is also good for professionals as i will expand with in-depth techniques of monetizing your game or application.
People who are interested in mobile games or applications.
I promise that this course will be better and more effective than reading books. I show how to master monetization through the use of video. This course will give you everything you need to thrive in our mobile technological society.
Everything that i teach in this course if based on my personal experience.
Who this course is for:
- The course is very good for begginers and expand to professionals.
- Preview27:34How to create Games or Apps - Game Clones, reskin or spend months developing
- 16:40Monetize your Game or App with Ads
- 15:25Monetize your Game or App with In-App Purchases
- 11:45How to make your first Downloads - Tips & Tricks
- 14:01Upload your Game or App on Google Play and Apple Store
Creating online courses in the field of 3D/2D and Game Art. Currently Co-Founder and Art Director of Seven Bulls Games. Studio that is focused on developing AAA mobile shooter games. With more than 12 years of experience in the mobile game development industry.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions!