Mobile Marketing Academy
What you'll learn
- In's and out's of Mobile Marketing
- Identify what is right for YOUR business
- Planning and Strategy
- Use those Strategies to Implement
- Long-term Integration of Mobile as part of your Marketing Strategy
- No prerequisites
• 91% of Adults have their phone within arm’s reach 24/7
• There are 5X’s as many mobile phones as PC’s in the world
• 90% of Text Messages are read within 3 minutes of being delivered
• 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to an action, and over half purchase.
• 81% of smartphoe users have done product research via a smartphone
• 15% of Mobile Users would interrupt sex to check a text message!!
The Mobile Revolution is here. By 2014 more people will be accessing the web using their mobile device more than on a computer
Remember the stories of millions made with those early to ecommerce and affiliate marketing? Now is the next wave of marketing that is ripe for the plucking for those in early. This course will teach you to be ahead of the curve and ahead of your competitors
Learn from Experts, NOT Gurus
What we did was simple, we brought in 3 of the mobile industry leading experts. These guys have been profiting with mobile for years AND they are going to teach you the in’s and out’s of mobile marketing.
Mobile Expert on SMS, APPS, and Paid Traffic. Josh got his start in the lead generation industry 12 years ago. He has purchased media across hundreds of sites, spending over $60,000 per day in advertising, and purchased billions of impressions on sites like Hotmail and Google. Josh has consulted with Fortune 1000 companies on lead generation strategies. He's an in-demand speaker at conferences like iDate and has written for industry publications like FeedFront
(2) Rob Keast, Partner and Head of Mobile Technology at WhatRunsWhere.com.
Rob researches new mobile technologies and develops the best mobile advertising intelligence products in the market. He works closely with agency customers to develop an enterprise mobile marketing and advertising intelligence solution. Rob is the sales and marketing side of WhatRunsWhere in Europe.
(3) Carlos Del Rio, Director of Conversion Analysis & Digital Strategy at Unbounce.com
He has contributed to top marketing blog SEOmoz and has spoken at major events on both SEO and Conversion Rate Optimization. Carlos is the co-author of User Driven Change: Give Them What They Want and A Strategic Framework for Emerging Media.
Remember, 91% of Adults have their phone within arm’s reach 24/7......... Don’t get left out.
Who this course is for:
- small-to-medium sized business
- affiliate marketers
- local business
- those providing marketing for local business
Knowledgely courses are used at Techstars, Y-Combinator, #2 University for Entrepreneurship; Baylor University. Our courses have been seen on TechCrunch, Mixergy, Appsumo, Featured Instructor Udemy, EOFire, The Rise to The Top and More.
Knowledgely was founded to deliver true value and proven practices to entrepreneurs. In the age of the gurus, there is so much garbage and hype being sold off as "information."
Our process is simple; We ask you, the entrepreneurs, where you'd like to see more success in your business. We then seek out industry experts on the subject to teach the exact tactics they implement for long-term success.
Serial Entrepreneur, co-founder of Knowledge.ly, GrowthHacker.TV, and Dental Destinations among several.
Products seen on TechCrunch, NextWeb, Appsumo, Mixergy, Rise to the Top, EntrepreneuronFire.com and More. Regularly a Featured Instructor on Udemy. Mentor at the Baylor University accelerator program.
Michael adheres the principles of the 4hr Workweek and 80/20. His businesses allow for him to enjoy hobbies of sports, reading business & philosophy, and extensive travel abroad with his wife Priscilla, children Ethan and Hailey.