Appium -Mobile Testing (Android/IOS) from Scratch+Frameworks
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will be able to automate any (Native,Hybrid,Web) Apps in Android/IOS using Appium
- Thorough Understanding on Appium best practices and reusable utilities for automating Apps on both Real devices and Emulators
- Design the Industry Standard Mobile framework from Scratch which is compatible for both Android and IOS Platforms
- Implement end to end CI/CD pipeline from scratch using Appium with all framework features like logging, reporting etc
- Design Appium Framework with open source technologies like Learn Maven, TestNG, Jenkins, JUnit, Git, Extent Reports and Apache Log4J2
- Automate Mobile Browsers like Chrome & Safari with Appium WebDriver Library under hood
- You will know the coding standards in writing the most optimized Mobile Automation Scripts
- You will be able to create GREAT LOOKING REPORTS using the best advanced REPORTING TOOL
- "Last but not least" you can clear any Interview and can Lead Entire Appium Automation Project from Design Stage
- ******You need NOT have java coding experience to start this course********* Even non Programming candidates can follow this course comfortably
- You will have Life Time instructor support. You can post your Queries in discussion board or can contact me directly, Will respond in less than 12 hours
- All Appium Installation setup including Java knowledge is taken care as part of course
- Theoretical Material,Code dump and Interview Guide are available for download
- Join in our Appium Training community with (200 + lectures, 50000+ Students) Learning Together which you will not see in any other Appium online course on Udemy.
- We have 2 dedicated Trainers who can help in answering students queries along with resume preparation , Interview preparation and Job assistance
**Course Last Updated - July 15th- Appium 2.0 Version and Java client 1.8 ***
***Top Rated/Ranked Popular APPIUM Course with Life time Q/A Support on Udemy with highest Students Enrollment
"Learn Everything You Need to Know About Mobile Automation (Android+ IOS) Even If You've Never Programmed Before.
50,000+ Potential students already enrolled and 5 start reviews all the way
On course completion You will be Mastered in Mobile Automation Testing in both Android&IOS and can implement Successfully it in your workplace or will surely land on High Paying Job ."Decide the Quality of Course by watching Preview Lectures and Students Reviews"
What makes this Course Unique in the Market?
Videos will be updated on regular basis based up on latest released versions of APPIUM
This is the most Popular Appium course ever you will find online with Top User ratings
I have explained every concept in great details from Scratch so that any one can master in this tool on course completion
We will be designing and implementing Industry Standard frameworks using Appium with TestNG Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, Apache Log4J2, Extent Reports
Detailed demonstration on end to end CI/CD implementation using Appium for both iOS and Android
Understand parallel execution on real Android and iOS devices using Cloud Infrastructure
Only course which explains many Appium tips and tricks needed to clear Interviews or complete the Assignments given in the projects
High level Topics Include:
Appium Internal Architecture
Configuration setup for running tests on Android and IOS Simulators/Emulators
Configuration setup for running tests on Android and IOS real devices
How to Automate Native (Android&IOS) Apps using Appium
How to Automate Hybrid (Android&IOS) Apps using Appium
In Depth explanation of Appium API's/comands and their usage
Mobile Gestures Automation scroll,swipe, longpress, tap, Touch Actions using Appium
Automating Browser Apps using Appium
Tips in inspecting objects on Apps and Mobile browser with uiautomatorviewer and APpium Inspector
Appium Hybrid Framework from Scratch with top design patterns
designing and implementing Industry Standard frameworks using Appium with TestNG Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, Apache Log4J2, Extent Reports
Appium Framework CI/D Integration
Appium Cloud Automation on Browserstack
Who this course is for:
- Manual testers, Non-programming aware testers interested in learning Automation
- Web Automation Testers who are already aware of Selenium Webdriver
- Any Software engineer who are interested in Mobile Technologies
Nothing is Impossible. It all depends on how we are Trained on it.
Teaching is my Passion. And it’s my Profession. The only Business I know is Spreading the Knowledge.
"Every QA Professional have a wish of learning trending Automation courses but somehow 90% of them are giving up their thoughts
It’s not due to the lack of courses available in the Market, but it’s about finding the right Mentor who can guide, teach and understand student's pulse with their background education"
So, to full fill all these Gaps, I have established "Rahul Shetty Academy” few years ago to help all my QA Colleagues for smooth Transition to QA Automation Career. As of 2021, I have successfully taught more than 500k+ Students world wide from various platforms with overwhelming response from every country.
As of today, Rahul Shetty Emerged as #1 Popular Instructor in the Udemy with the student count of 500K+ Students.
And I am expanding my mission of helping others with many other QA Services like Mentorship for Career Guidance, QA Consulting etc from my official WebSite "RahulShettyAcademy"
Below are the courses I teach in RahulShettyAcademy &Udemy platform and this list keep expands every other month.
For Web Automation Testing :
1.Selenium Tutorial - In Java and Python
3. Protractor Automation - Java Script
4. WebDriverIO /Node.js - Java Script
5.Selenium- Frameworks ( Java - TestNG & Cucumber)
6. Selenium- Frameworks ( Python - PyTest & Robot)
7. Selenium- Frameworks ( Java Script - Node.js)
Mobile Automation Testing
8. Appium Mobile Testing Tutorial
For API Automation Testing :
9. SoapUI API Automation with Groovy
10. Rest API Automation with Java ( Rest Assured)
11. Back end /API Testing with Python
For Performance Testing:
13. Jmeter Tutorial
For complete QA Process:
14. Software Testing comprehensive Tutorial
For Security and Data Base Testing :
15. Web Security Testing tutorial
16. SQL-Data Base Testing Tutorial
For Devops/Test Architect -
17. Azure Devops fundamentals with CI/CD
18. Devops fundamentals with AWS &Jenkins & Ansible
19. Java Design Patterns for Automation Framework Design
White Box Testing
20.Spring Boot Unit Testing (Mockito &MVC)
21. Angular Unit Testing
For Core Java-
22. Complete Java for Automation Tutorial