Mobile App Marketing Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Learn 16 of the most effective and low-cost strategies to promote an app
- Learn simple, yet effective bootstrap app marketing techniques that will help you get massive numbers of app installs without straining your budget. Many of these techniques, in fact, are free!
- Understand some important foundational concepts necessary for a good app marketing campaign, such as monetization models, customer lifetime value, keyword strategy, and many others
- No prior knowledge or experience is necessary. This course will take you from basic, foundational concepts of app marketing, to more sophisticated and advanced strategies
This course is the most comprehensive guide to mobile app marketing. If you own or manage an app - whether it be your own startup business, as an agency managing it on behalf of a brand, or as a brand owner - this course will help you scale your app business from zero users, to a million users!
I’ll be sharing with you 16 proven, highly-effective app marketing strategies - all market-tested to work with some of the biggest brands in the world. Based on my more than 14 years experience in mobile marketing, this course will help you learn the techniques of many of the biggest retail, consumer goods, startups, and mobile commerce apps around the world. I’ve helped scale the apps of clients such as McDonald’s, Krispy Kreme, DBS Bank, and many others, to millions of users and millions of dollars in app revenues.
These strategies absolutely work - they’re market tested and proven, and can fit the budget of any brand or startup. If you’re not completely happy with what you learn after taking this course, we have a money-back guarantee in place that will ensure that your course investment is protected.
Who this course is for:
- Startup owners who want to dramatically scale their startups’ app user base, without straining their budgets
- Media planners and buyers working for media agencies, as well as digital agencies
- Digital managers working for brand clients
- Brand managers who want to understand how to promote an app that their brand owns
- Aspiring app entrepreneurs who are planning to launch their own startup
- College or university business/marketing students who want to deepen their knowledge of app marketing and the booming app economy in order to increase their future value in the workplace, or launch their own startup
Arthur Policarpio is a 14-year veteran in the digital marketing industry. He is the Founder of several highly successful digital marketing companies which currently employ more than 100 full-time employees and generate millions of dollars in revenues. He founded one of the first mobile marketing agencies in Asia in 2002. He is currently the co-founder and CEO of Mobext, Inc., one of the largest mobile marketing agencies in the world. He is also the co-founder and Chairman of Snapworx Digital, a leading independent digital marketing agency based in Southeast Asia. He has spoken in numerous prestigious mobile and digital events, such as: Mobile Marketing Forum (Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, India), Festival of Media, Spikes, and many others. He was a member of the Grand Jury for Mobile in the 2016 Cannes Lions Advertising Festival.