Mobile App Localization for Translators
What you'll learn
- How to localize and translate mobile apps
- What tools to use to translate and localize mobile apps
- How to find customers for mobile app localization projects
- How to hone your skills and keep up with the app and localization industry
- Be enthusiastic about apps and ready to learn some technology, localization and a bit of marketing skills
In this course you will learn how to translate and localize mobile apps and find out what tools to use to make this process easier. You will also see a few sample projects and real-life scenarios to get you started on your path to a new specialization. Finally, you will have a sneak peek into the workflows of your potential customers to be able to draw up a marketing plan for your freelance business.
Sounds interesting? Here is exactly what we will cover:
Mobile app localization process
Overview of mobile app operating systems
Features of app stores
The most common challenges and solutions
Introduction into programming languages
Mobile app localization tools
Mobile app testing
How to find customers (for freelance translators)
Are you ready? Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Translators who want to specialize in mobile app localization
- Translators who want to learn more about mobile app localization
- Translation and localization students
Dorota is a translator, prompt engineer, and localization consultant.
She specializes in the translation of IT texts and localization of websites, games, and software. Dorota also runs her localization consultancy called Polish Localisation, helping digital brands add a local touch to their content.
You can find out more about Dorota and her work on her website.