Mobile App Development with Flutter & Dart (iOS and Android)
What you'll learn
- Learn Dart programming language step-by-step, from the very beginning.
- Learn how to build awesome mobile apps for both Android and iOS with a single codebase.
- Create an excellent portfolio of iOS and Android apps to show off.
- Embed and utilize Google’s Machine Learning Models in the apps.
- Monetize the apps with in-app ad banners and interstitial ads (Google AdMob).
- Create stunning in-app animations.
- Embed audio player, maps, app localizations, real-time location, on the device data storage, and many other useful features.
- Use Firebase in order to create and authenticate users, store data on a remote database, and listen to real-time changes.
- Use Crashlythics to identify bugs in production.
- Become a Pro Flutter developer and learn how to use Provider, Riverpod, GetX, and BLoC(Cubit) state management solutions.
- No prior programming experience is required, we will start from the very basics.
- A Computer - Mac or PC. All the software that we will be using is free.
Flutter is an extremely trending framework from Google that was released only in 2017. And today, Flutter has become the most popular cross-platform mobile framework, according to a 2021 developer survey from Statista. Based on this survey, a stunning 42 percent of software developers worldwide used Flutter.
Flutter allows you to build beautiful native mobile apps for both iOS and Android with only one programming language - Dart.
That means that you, as a developer do not need to learn Swift/Objective-C and Kotlin/Java in order to write apps for iOS and Android, but instead, use the revolutionizing framework from Google and learn only one language - Dart and create stunning apps for both platforms.
This course will teach you Flutter and Dart from zero, with no prior knowledge required! In fact, we will create every project in this course from scratch.
We will use the newest version of Flutter and Dart, which already includes null-safety in all of the projects by default.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to become a pro Flutter developer.
We will create amazing projects that you can later include in your portfolio, some of them are BlackJack Card game, Meditations app with audio player, Bird spotting app with maps, real-time location, and on-device data storage, My Diary app with App localizations, social media app with Firebase, where we will create and authenticate users, store data remotely, and create a real-time chat, use Crashlythics in order to identify bugs when the app is already in production. Later in the course, you will also learn how we can monetize our apps with Google AdMob - we will embed in-app ad banners and interstitial ads.
We will embed and use the Machine Learning model from Google and recognize objects from Images.
In addition to that, you will learn how to use git and how to manage your repository remotely on GitHub.
We will also learn how to use different state management approaches including Provider, GetX, Riverpod and BLoC(Cubit), and many many other cool things.
If it all sounds confusing to you, do not worry, because we will start from the very beginning, with the basics of the Dart Programming language and the theory behind Object-Oriented Programming - concepts and paradigms.
Who this course is for:
- Everybody who wants to learn Mobile App Development for both iOS and Android.
- Native iOS or Android developers who want to learn how to create beautiful, natively compiled applications for both iOS and Android.
My name is Nick and I have kickstarted my programming career with native IOS Software Development, currently I am working as a Flutter Software Engineer in a big Start-Up company. I have studied programming on my own and I strongly believe that regardless of your professional background, you can learn programming and start developing your very own projects and kickstart your career as Software Engineer. Programming literacy grows tremendously every year, so let's keep up with the new technologies and start learning now!