Mobile App development for beginners - Android and Apple
What you'll learn
- Android Development Environment Setup
- Apple Development Environment Setup
- Create a dice rolling app for android devices
- Create a dice rolling app for apple devices
- Test the app on multiple virtual devices
- Create variables for app
- Create and use array
- Design an app
- Deploy app to a physical device
- Code your android app in Java
- Code your apple app in swift
- Basic knowledge of Java will help but not mandatory
- Basic knowledge of swift will help but not mandatory
- Basic knowledge of programming concepts
- Basic knowledge of XML will help but not mandatory
Mobile app development can be both profitable and fun. In this beginners introductory course you will learn to create and deploy an app to a physical device. You learn how to setup development environments for both Android and Apple Apps.
We will be using the MVC ( Model View Controller) design pattern which is commonly used in IOS app development and the Xcode integrated development environment to develop an app to run on an apple device. Xcode comes with virtual devices that you can use to test your app.
Android powers the majority of smartphones on the planet and a growing number of devices, from Android Wear on your wrist to Android Auto for your car. This course is designed to teach anyone how to make a new Android app from scratch.Learn all the basics of the platform and all the skills an Android app developer needs to be successful.
Setting up development environment for Android using Android Studio
Setting up development environment for Apple using Xcode
Create new projects in Android Studio and Xcode
Create a dice rolling app in android
Create a dice rolling app in Apple
Code the app logic
Test app on virtual devices
Deploy app to a real device
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to mobile app development
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.