Mobile App Design in Photoshop from Scratch - UI & UX DESIGN
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course student will be able to design complete App without any problem from A to Z.
- will understand better about different mobile UI
- Easily design any mobile app design
- You must have Photoshop installed in your PC or laptop
- You must have Illustrator installed in your PC or laptop
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator, if don't know than doesn't matter, because it is step by step tutorial
Mobile app designing is one of most demanding area in Graphic designing. With so many mobile (Android or iPhone) apps being released in such a short period of time, designers need to really create apps that stand out. And most of designers face difficulties designing top Mobile app design using beautiful user interference. So, this tutorial is solution for all mobile app designer and mobile app developer at the same time. In this course we are designing complete Mobile app design for music which includes all pages with every single details. Let’s start the first mobile app designing in Photoshop for both android and iOS (iPhone mobiles)
Who this course is for:
- This course if for app designer.
- This course is for App developer who wants to design the app before development.
- This course if for UI and UX designer.
- This course is for Photoshop designer.
- This course is for those who love designing App, Icons and graphics
I have more the 10+ years experience in Computer graphic, web and UI/UX designing. I have been working as a freelancer and completed more then 90+ projects worldwide for different international companies. Apart from that I have completed my Master degree in Mathematics and part time I am Mathematics instructor in schools and collages. I like diversities therefore, I go for everything which I think I can do it. And I have one slogan and that is " the aim of my designing is to make smile in your face."
I hope my teaching experience in Udemy will benefit students and learners all over the world. And I like to teach what I have learned. Therefore, everyday I am learning new techniques, searching in internet and sharing the ideas with my friends. I believe sharing knowledge with each other will boost our mutual understanding towards education, technology or development. Let's lead the world with education, learning and at the same time teaching others.