Mobile App Design From Scratch In Adobe Xd
What you'll learn
- Adobe Xd
- Become a UI Designer
- Become a UX Designer
- Secrets Of Great Workflow
- Plan And Organize A Project
- Secrets Of Smart Design
- Design A Mobile App
- Prototype A Mobile App
- Prepare Designs For Development
- How To Get Inspired
- How To Work With Clients
- Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe's website or look at a video in the course on how to do it.
- For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- No previous design experience required.
- There is no coding in this course.
Billions of people around the world, use their mobile devices every day. And more and more clients want to create mobile apps to serve that market, so knowing how to design an app is a really important skill to have as a designer. Using Adobe Xd to create it gives you unlimited possibilities because it's free, cross platform, vector based and it has regular updates.
Hey there my name is Aleksandar and in this course you will learn:
Secrets of good design brief
How to plan and inspire yourself
How to create mood boards and sketches
Convert those sketches to wireframes
Add images, icons and shadows to create a design
Then add movement and transitions to create prototypes
Share the work with your client to get feedback
And finally, how to export your assets for developers
You don't need any previous knowledge of UI / UX or Adobe Xd, we are going to cover it all in this course. All you need is an interest in this field and you will do well by the end of this course.
Through this course you will also learn about important resources which you can use in your work, that will save you hours and sometimes even months of your projects. Hours that you can charge extra for, while keeping your free time.
So what are you waiting for? Click enroll and i'll see you in class.
Have a lovely day!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in UI / UX design
- Anyone interested in Adobe Xd and it's lightning speed
- Beginners and newbies but also for mediors, looking to expand their knowledge
- Designers looking to switch to UI / UX
- For anyone who needs a UI / UX design experience in their portfolio
For the last 10 years i have designed websites, products and apps for different companies, big and small.
With my wife i have started 3 startup companies and through the process met some amazing people from all over the world.
For the last five years i have created over 500 design products, improved the lives and workflows of over 100.000 designers from around the world.
Now my mission is to improve the lives of others, and to pass on my knowledge back to the community and to all those who want to learn about the amazing worlds of design and business.
Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!