Mobile App Business Ideas & Hiring / Outsourcing Engineers
What you'll learn
- Learn how to properly hire freelancers
- Plan an app idea
- Know how to protect IP and when to do it
- Know how to promote apps
- Know how to monetize apps
- Know which steps to take to launch your app
- Have an app idea that you want to create
- Be able to devote at least a few hours a week to getting your app created
Go from a mobile app business idea to a launched mobile app by:
Plan a complete app idea strategy
Learn how apps are monetized
Learn app marketing
Learn best ways to outsource development and bring your app idea to life
After this course, next time you have a mobile app idea or if you've always had an app idea and didn't know how to make it happen, you will know exactly the steps to take to bring your idea to life while at the same time giving your app a high chance of success, and doing everything within a limited budget and to a high degree of quality.
My apps have 2,000,000+ cumulative downloads that I got for free in a 99% passive way and my income from apps is 99% passive as well. My book on mobile app business has been the #1 book on this topic on Amazon for the last few years, and it is used by a few universities and high schools across the country.
My app ranked #1 for the search "business" on Android for over a few years, and many of my apps dominate their search rankings in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
I'll teach you the insights and secrets I learned while growing my own mobile app business. Everything I teach in this course is something I have done and tried myself.
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide, creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
* Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
* Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
* My list of 50 business-success skills after you complete the course
* Be automatically entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
WHAT KINDS OF APPS DO STUDENTS IN THIS COURSE USUALLY MAKE?
Game apps, puzzle apps, social apps, photo apps, dating apps, and productivity apps.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don't respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money's worth from the course.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
This app idea course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- App entrepreneurs
- Aspiring mobile app entrepreneurs who don't know how to code
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).