FullStack Web Development with ReactJS, ReactNative, Angular
What you'll learn
- Learn how to build single page applications with React JS
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- Learn to connect to an external API in react native
- React and React native Set up our virtual environment
- Install React Native dependencies for MAC and Windows
- Run Android and IOS simulator
- Run Android and IOS simulator on computer
- JSX syntax and expressions
- See the content on the simulator
- Styling with React-Native and flex-box rules
- Send an HTTP request to a remote API
- React Native Expo installation
- Run Expo App on Mobile Device
- See the content on the simulator
- Styling with React-Native and flex-box rules
- Reach another app on the phone from the React-Native app
- Data Transfer Between Different Screens with React Navigation
- Dive into Nodejs, learn rapidy growing web server technology, Nodejs & understand how NodeJS works with Node course!
- By learning growing web server technology, Nodejs, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
- Learn the key concepts of the NodeJS
- Learn to create servers, and understand how it works
- Understand and use the Event Emitter
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Learn routing with NodeJS
- Learn the most used, open-source document database, and NoSQL database aka MongoDB
- Install MongoDB
- Logic behind the MongoDB data storage
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- Learn to execute CRUD - write queries to create, read, update and delete operations
- Understand terminal commands for managing the database
- Advanced Features of MongooseJS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
- Learn how easy to use MongoDB
- React, also known as React js, saves time and effort for developers since they only need one programming language.
- Web development is a broad description of the tasks and technologies that go into creating a website.
- Some web developers will obtain a degree or certification in the field. However, most jobs don't require a specific degree or level of education
- Angular is a complex application that contains multiple libraries and cross-platform functionalities, so it can take some time to learn its many features.
- Developers mainly use Angular to build dynamic single-page applications (SPAs) for web, mobile, and desktop.
- Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop fullstack web apps by using tools like NodeJS Redux and Mongodb
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- Es6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React and Angular
- Desire to learn React or React JS
- Desire to learn web development with react, or react js
- Desire to learn mobile development with react native, redux, hooks and context
- Desire to learn full stack web development with react, react native, angular
- Desire to learn React js and Angular js
- Desire to learn React js, typescript and Angular js
- Desire to learn React, React Native, angular, typescript, http, routing
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to Full Stack Web Development with ReactJS, React Native, Angular course.
Full Stack Web Development with React JS, React Native, Angular, NodeJS, MongoDB, and Learn Mobile App Development
React is one of the best choices for building modern web applications. If you are new to React or maybe you've been struggling to learn and truly understand what’s going on then this course is the best way for you to learn React. React native, react js, react native typescript, react, reactjs, react native web, reactnative, typescript react native, react js and react native, angular react
Each aspect of creating websites and applications entails a unique set of skills. Udemy offers a host of courses to bring you up to speed on modern front-end, back-end, and fullstack web development practices and skills.
The world of web development is as wide as the internet itself. Much of our social and vocational lives play out on the internet, which prompts new industries aimed at creating, managing, and debugging the websites and applications that we increasingly rely on.
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
In the course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don't have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and iOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer.
Later on the course, we are going to learn the basics of React. JSX, 'props system' and 'state system' are going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course.
We tried to tell all complex topics in very detail on the course. We used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice-looking mobile application. We showed two different ways to create a mobile app. We showed both react-native-cli and expo-cli in our course.
We'll be creating nice-looking reusable components. So you will be able to use this reusable component on your own future projects.On
In this course, I explained all the complex topics in very detail but by making them simpler which I believe will help you a lot. I used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice looking mobile application.
At the end of the course you will learn;
Basics of React, React-Native, React-Navigation libraries
How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application,
How to use the flex-box system,
How to create reusable components,
To reach another app on the device from our app and
Creating your own mobile app both with react-native-cli and expo-cli
To reach another app on the device from our app
Creating Context with Class Based and Functional Components
How to Consume Context in Class Based and Functional Components
How to Use Multiple Context in one single component
Hooks Functions(useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext...)
Creating Reducer and
Using Reducer is going to be clear for you.
You'll learn how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files.
We'll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
The logic behind MongoDB’s data storage
The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
Writing queries for creating, reading, updating, and deleting operations
Advanced Features of MongooseJS
The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
Mobile and web development with react js & native & angular
React native web
React js and react native
React native mobile development
Mobile and web development with react js native angular
Mobile and web development with react js native angular
React and angular
Mobile and web development
React native mobile
React js and native
React native and react js
React native angular
Mobile and web with react and react native
full stack web development
front end web development
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and a lot of different language on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn React Native
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the React and hungry to learn more.
What is web development?
What are the steps to becoming a web developer?
How long does it take to become a web developer?
The answer to this question will depend on you. The more time you spend developing your skills, the faster you can become a web developer. The good news is that web development generally uses light-weight code that is easier to learn than many other languages. If dedicated, you can learn the basics of web development in a couple of months. But good web developers never stop learning. A better question might be, "What can I do to become a better web developer faster?" The answer to this question is practice. Becoming familiar with coding helps tremendously, but there is also a less obvious benefit of practicing. The more you code, the more you will run into problems or find bugs in your code. A significant aspect of web development is solving problems and debugging code. The better you get at solving problems and tracking down bugs, the faster you will get at coding.
What is React?
What is React used for?
How does React work?
Is React a framework or library?
Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application. Libraries, on the other hand, assist in building a single aspect of an application. With this in mind, React is a library. It assists engineers in presenting HTML in the browser. React has no opinions on how data is fetched, how styling is applied, or how the app is deployed or built.
Is React worth learning?
Yes, React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a few years. If you learn to code in React and can do it well, you will increase your chances of finding a job. This alone is another reason it is worth learning. Website users no longer will settle for old-fashioned sites that won't update without a page reload. React’s method of dynamically updating the HTML of a web page fits these users' needs and improves their experience. React has also been around a few years and has stood the test of time. A large portion of websites, both small and large, use React as a frontend framework.
Is React hard to learn?
What is the difference between React Native and ReactJS, and which one should I learn?
Why is React so popular?
There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it. The social proof is that if it is good enough for Facebook, one of the most popular social networks on the web, it should be good enough for other applications. React also solved many of the past issues that developers had with developing single-page applications (SPAs). React came out when SPAs were becoming popular, and all the existing frameworks to build them made development complicated and prone to bugs. One feature that makes it better than past libraries is that React is relatively easy to use. Its components are reusable, plus React's use of the virtual DOM makes it very performant. React should remain popular in the future as each new release brings new features and performance improvements.
What is React Native?
What careers use React Native?
Businesses that want to create mobile apps for iOS and Android simultaneously to ensure a seamless rollout need developers with a background in React Native. Careers in mobile app development that rely on React Native can count on professionals who can design and build stunning UIs in multiple platforms since it works hand-in-hand with platforms like Windows and tvOS. React Native developers are also vital to helping iOS, and Android companies update and otherwise modernize their apps with features like push notifications and animation for better effectiveness for mobile app subscribers. Developers with a background in React Native might work in full-stack development, designing and refining web-based games, websites, mobile apps, and more.
What is the difference between React Native and Google Flutter?
What is Angular and what are its benefits?
Is learning Angular hard?
What is Angular used for?
What is the difference between Angular and React?
Is Angular free to use and where can I get it?
Angular has both free and paid options, but the developer doesn’t provide pricing information about its paid version for enterprises and large organizations; this information is only available with a custom quote. Individual users can also obtain Angular for free from the developer site. This open-source software is available under an MIT license granted by Google, which gives permission to use the Angular application for any purpose without limitation. New users can also download a free trial version of Angular from the developer. This version is a ready-made standalone app that contains most key features of the platform, and you can install it on any computer without taking all the steps to create the full Angular environment. The free Angular app allows users to get started by learning Angular’s key features and creating a basic app of their own.
What careers use Angular?
What IDE is best for Angular?
An integrated development environment, or IDE, is a software application that consolidates essential web developer tools in a single graphical interface, which streamlines the development process and promotes consistency across all relevant platforms. Many IDEs now support Angular development projects, and there’s an option for every budget. The best paid IDE for Angular is Angular IDE. It was developed especially for the platform, so it supports all its features. Angular IDE is available as a standalone plugin or with an Eclipse plugin. New users can get a 45-day free trial before purchasing. Visual Studio Code is a general-purpose IDE that supports multiple development platforms, including Angular. This free, open-source IDE from Microsoft includes support for TypeScript code and several downloadable Angular plugins.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
Full Stack Web Development with ReactJS, React Native, Angular
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who wants to be React developer
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Anyone who wants to build amazing React single page web applications
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- People who are willing to make a career in the application world
- Anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone interested in NodeJS
- Developers new to NodeJS
- Anyone who wants to learn MongoDB
- Professionals who are willing to learn MongoDB
- People who to become web developer
- People who to become mobile developer
- People who to become front end web developer
- People who to become backend web developer
- People who to become full stack web developer
- People who to become web developement with react, react native, angular
- People who to learn full stack web development
- People who to learn full stack web development or mobile app development
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap poses a global problem. This was our starting point. At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We also understand that the tech industry's most significant challenge is the 'tech skills gap,' and we have a solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who -are planning a new career -are thinking career transformation -want career shift or reinvention, -have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace Because we believe we can assist this generation in acquiring the skills needed to fill these jobs and pursue happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day. We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment, we are continuously translating industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses. OAK Academy will provide you with the information and support you need to navigate your journey with confidence and ease. Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers, we are here. OAK Academy is here to transform passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to Fatih Haltas as content advisor, David Dogru and Paul Mercier as content creators whose unwavering passion for the world of Information Technology has been the driving force behind our journey.
Their boundless enthusiasm and dedication to the IT field have continually inspired us to explore and share the wonders of technology through our videos. If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
We are the student support team that does both teaching and course preparation at the oak academy. The satisfaction of our students is our priority and source of motivation. You can use this profile for your technical support requests and problems you encounter after purchasing our courses, and you can send your questions to us.