- 4 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to successfully pass the MO-101 Microsoft Certified Exam in Expert Word and become a Microsoft Office Specialist Expert
- Be confident as an expert in the use of Microsoft Word and impress your work colleagues and employer with your expert skill levels
- Be ready to begin to study to become a certified Microsoft Office Specialist Expert in Microsoft Word
- Guarantee potential employers of your EXPERT competence in Microsoft Word
- Core or Associate level of familiarity with Microsoft Word
- Access to Microsoft Word 365 or Word 2019. There are very minor differences between Word 2016 and Word 2019, so Word 2016 users will be able to take the course and succeed.
- Willingness to complete the exercises and practice tests
Microsoft Certification in Expert Word(MOS-101)
This course will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam MO-101. Developed by University Lecturers who are also MOS Masters, Microsoft Certified Professionals and MOS examiners, no course on Udemy or any other educational platform can surpass this content. Covering every possible aspect of the MO-101 syllabus, you can be 100% certain that your knowledge of the skills required to succeed will be excellent. In addition to an explanation of every required certification technique, the course provides an overview of the exam, the objective requirements set by Microsoft, tips on how to prepare and what to expect on the day of the test. It includes a comprehensive bank of test exercises which reflect the style of questions asked in the MO-101 Microsoft Expert Word Certification exam.
Become an Certified Expert Microsoft Office Specialist and Enhance Your Career
Core knowledge of Microsoft Word assumed
Let Microsoft certify your expert skills in this hugely important technical skill
Understand the requirements of the MO-101 Expert Certification Exam
Learn how to correctly prepare for the test
Get advice from seasoned professionals who know how to pass the exam
Material prepared by lecturers who are certified to MOS Master level and who are MOS Examiners
Expert Word with the MOS-101 Exam
This course is suitable for people with a core level of proficiency in Microsoft Word.
Every element of the objective domain (Microsoft Syllabus) for the MO-101 exam is comprehensively covered, together with exercises designed to ensure that you know the style and types of questions which you are required to answer in the exam.
When you pass the MO-101 exam, Microsoft issue you with the MOS, or Microsoft Office Specialist certification status, in Expert Word. Obtaining this certification provides tangible evidence that you are proficient in your use of Microsoft Word and your LinkedIn profile will be automatically adjusted by Microsoft to reflect this achievement.
If you follow and complete the course and exercises you will really optimise your chances of gaining that qualification, you will enhance your status in your existing job and boost your job prospects in the marketplace.
Content and Overview
Suitable for anyone who has a reasonable knowledge of Microsoft Word, this course is aimed at you obtaining expert certification status from Microsoft by passing the MO-101 exam. Rather than simply provide sample questions, the course explains how the exam is structured, the way that the questions should be approached and how to study successfully to pass.The course also includes invaluable advice on the best way to prepare and what to expect from the testing process.
Learn from the best!
- Students who are have a basic to intermediate familiarity with Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Word users who want to obtain EXPERT certification
- Existing users of Word who want to have access to the type of exercises which will ensure they will pass the Microsoft Office Specialist certification in Expert Word 2019
- Any student seeking to gain a very valuable professional qualification